“Best dinner on the trip!”

The Twisted Cork Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
The Twisted Cork Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 36
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Twisted Cork Cafe, located in the heart of Frenchtown,offers a relaxing, comfortable, yet elegant atomosphere while providing gracious service and exceptional cuisine.Utilizing fresh local fish and produce when available(on premise garden coming in 2013).In addition, our bar is always warm and inviting for our regular patrons, or guests passing through who wish to imbibe their favorite libation in a cozy and friendly environment.
Reviewed 11 August 2018

After staying on St. John for the week, we stayed our last night in St. Thomas at Windward Passage hotel. We were looking for somewhere close to the hotel to eat and my sister stumbled across this café. The food here was fantastic! I had the parmesan crusted pork chop with garlic mash. It was truly one of the best dishes I have ever eaten. Other members of our party had shrimp and grits, the twisted burger, and a steak special. All were delicious. We also started with calamari and mushroom appetizers which were wonderful. The ambiance was nice and there was a guitarist playing. I can not recommend this restaurant enough.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I have had good meals at Twisted Cork before, but on a recent weekday visit we were "greeted" at the door at 7:30 pm by a gentleman who informed us without fanfare that "the restaurant is closed." The posted restaurant hours are until 10 pm, and the sign outdoors indicated the restaurant was open. If the owner wishes to close up two and a half hours early he could at least be a bit more polite. I will not be back.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Great menu, great food, great service. BUT, even red wine should NOT be served at room temperature...unless that temperature is 60-65 degrees!

1  Thank Tom K
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice restaurant with a very large wine selection. I had the monkfish and it was done to perfection. It was in a very unique broth. We also had the ballpark dessert. It was a peanut butter pie with cracker jacks on top. It was actually very good.The menu is not huge but they did have a lot of daily specials.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I ate at The Twisted Cork on the recommendation of our hotel, Olga’s Fancy, on our first night. It was so good that we went three out of our four nights. They have a good selection of wines by the glass as well as a varied wine list. And the food is DELICIOUS. The Thai Lettuce Wraps were a standout and we ate the Specials every time, all of which were excellent (their tuna is really good). Their “Ballpark” dessert is probably a top 5 of all time, a peanut butter pie with a graham cracker crust, dark salted chocolate and caramel corn. To die for! The service was excellent, thanks to Elgin. I hope to be back!

1  Thank amanda c