“Fish, Chips n Mushy Peas”
Review of Loch Fyne Fish Bar

Loch Fyne Fish Bar
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Tarbert
Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Sited on the pier in Tarbert, this wee gem has a fantastic view of the harbour.

I visted for lunch on a dreich day so was needing some comfort food as i had been working outside in the rain all day.

Anyway. I ordered Fish Chips n Mushy peas. I had to wait for 10 minutes or so as the the food was cooked fresh.

The chips were great. Plenty of salt n vinegar not greasy or anything.

The fish.....was amazing. The batter was lovely and crispy, it tasted fantastic. If i wasnt stuffed from my meal i wouldve got another.

The mushy peas were good as well.

Price was very reasonable. £5.50 for Fish n Chips

I would definitely visit here again. Well worth a visit if your in the area

1  Thank Paul K

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

We visited before we boarded our ferry on a Saturday night at 7pm. The fish supper was under £6 and enough for 2 people. My husband had a smokey sausage too. The staff were extremely efficient and very friendly. There were nine of us and we sat in which wasn't a problem. Would definitely come back here. Thumbs up 10/10!

1  Thank M0nk3y47
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Been here before passing thru , right on the harbour, great chips and friendly staff not bad prices either

1  Thank Duncan L
Reviewed 16 November 2016

The potatoes used to make chips are peeled and cooked on the premises, not frozen or pre packed.The result is delicious home made tasting chips, much better than the soft misshapen soggy chips I've had in other places. The fish was well cooked and battered. I have avoided fish and chip shops for years because of poor quality, this is the first time I've had really delicious chips and fish! Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a really food fish and ship shop.

1  Thank 677edbar46
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Great pudding supper fast service all freshly cooked and great value. Plenty on the menu to choose from

2  Thank Adrian M