“Best tasting curry ever ”
Review of Bengal fusion

Bengal fusion
Ranked #25 of 141 Restaurants in Stourbridge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

10 of us went here last night for the first time. Without doubt the best curry I have ever had (chicken Malaya). You can take your own drinks, you get free popadoms/sauces. Great service, modern decor. Reasonable prices.
2 downsides were that the portions of rice were really small and the 2 that ordered korma had small portions.
Will definitely go back

1  Thank ktslg

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great food, with great service at a great price.

Went to the restaurant last Friday and was very impressed with the quality of the food and options available. The taste and presentation of the food was far greater than the price paid, so well worth the money.

Well recommended!

1  Thank James H
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

A party of 10 of us had booked a table for a Saturday evening - I had never eaten here before but one of our party had & said it was the best restaurant in Lye... after eating there, I had to agree!
I could not fault anything, the quality of the food, the service, the price (the bill came to £100.90 for 10 people! Most of us had starters as well as mains too) and this will definitely be my local 'go to' Indian restaurant from now on.
Everything tasted fresh & nice quality and everyone really enjoyed their meal.
It isn't licensed, so you can bring your own alcohol - best meal out I've had in ages!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

i live in Stourbridge, on your menu it says free delivery within 3 miles, where I live is less than 3 miles why you charge £2.50

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Sunday night we went with friends, you can take your own drinks which helps with the bill. Lots of choice and friendly staff they are lovely people, it was busy a good sign and that was no problem as the staff was attentive, hot delicious food. I had a meal and I asked for it to be a little more spicy and they did a great job. Bill was very reasonable and you need to book to save being disappointed, worth a visit.