“Visit to Bombay Pickle”

Bombay Pickles
Ranked #4 of 141 Restaurants in Stourbridge
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 17
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The staff were very accommodating and attentive without being suffocating.
The menu included a broad spectrum of dishes to suit our varied tastes, from mild to very hot spice.
The price was reasonable and good value.
It is a popular local place because of the good reliable standard of the food.

1  Thank Hain438

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

First visit to this restaurant since it opened and I don’t know why it’s taken us so long?
I loved its clean modern decor with the huge wall murals and bubbling water tanks. We sat upstairs and although it was very busy the atmosphere was good rather than loud and raucous.
Staff were attentive and food is probably the best I’ve tasted. I liked the fact that we were made to feel welcome and given time to enjoy the food at our leisure rather than rushed through for a quick turnaround as with some Indian restaurants.
Lovely touch with the Bombay mix, ice cream and liqueur between courses.
My new favourite place!!!

1  Thank ClaireW137
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

First time visit on a Tuesday. The £13.95 deal, was great value and the food at it's usual high standards. Very warm welcome and service throughout the meal. Four different mains between us and all thoroughly enjoyed it.

Will return very soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered a take out after hearing such good reviews but wish I hadn’t bothered. Nearly an hours wait to collect and food just wasn’t up to standard. Ordered butter chicken, chicken sagwalla, rice and chapati... the chapati was coated in oil and barely cooked, ended up chucking it in the bin as it didn’t look edible. Sagwalla curry was very watery and hardly any meat. Pappadums were the best bit. Waste of money in my opinion. Won’t use again.

4  Thank jade_edgar
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and restaurant with very attentive staff, a great place to eat, I can not recommend it enough.

2  Thank DesiGrinnelli