“Small family business with good quality ”
Review of Pe de Salsa - CLOSED

Pe de Salsa
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is small , but very good.
The list very balanced with good choices in fish and meat: all choices Portuguese traditional style . All of them very tasty and well done.
The wine list is very very good and with decent prices .

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Been here now 4 times and clearly, the food is not consistent! Some days you get a great meal, and some days you get a very hard steak, or a very salty rice. This time I've ordered the Codfish and my wife the Pataniscas com Arroz, and both plates had too much salt! Just unacceptable! I could understand if it was just the codfish, but the rice???!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

We were taking the Northern bridge into Lisbon hoping for less traffic. Decided to detour towards the water. Saw this cute and cozy restaurant and wine shop. Great blackboard specials for lunch. Food was good, very reasonably priced, nice, atmosphere, friendly owner and staff. Loved it.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

We went here on our first night in Portugal as we were staying in a hotel about a block away, Had been here 2 years ago and fortunately little had changed. My wife had choco - pieces of squid which she liked but I thought was a bit chewy, I had octopus in rice which was very good however I'm sure I'll have better some time during our 8 weeks in Portugal, The restaurant is very pleasant and the staff is great as is their house wine. I believe this is ranked 13 amoug the restaurants in Alchochete. If this is correct the ones ranked 1 -3 must be amazing as this set the bar very high.

1  Thank bill1964_12
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Friendly staff, good food. Prices are a good relation quality/price

Easy to park your car, no charges.