“Perfect...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

holidaybe...
London
“Perfect...”
Reviewed 9 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

A clean, spacious, light, very comfortable and well furnished apartment perfectly situated in the centre of Asolo. The apartment had everything we needed for our short stay. It is up two flights of fairly steep stairs so not ideal for the elderly, as our 90 year old mother discovered! But this was my fault for not checking first. She is now very fit! Night time noise can be a problem if you leave the windows open. However they are double glazed and there is air conditioning.

Francesca, who was our contact during our stay, was most helpful and gave us several suggestions for lovely restaurants and towns outside Asolo.

Asolo is a interesting and historic town in a beautiful setting with great restaurants and bars. Apartment and town both highly recommended.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jun 2017
Dear Steph, thanks for your wonderful review, I am so happy you had a good time in Asolo !! It has been a great pleasure to have you here, and hope to see you again in the future. Kindest regards! Clo
Donna W
Toronto, Canada
“Jewel in Asolo!!!”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in October 2016

My husband and I along with another couple thoroughly enjoyed our 4 night stay in Asolo in this fabulous apartment. The apartment was large and decorated lovingly throughout. Anyone with an eye for antiques will truly appreciate the decor. I would suggest however that because of this, the apartment is better suited to adults only rather than families with small children.

The location was perfect... right in the Center of the town above the Cafe Centrale. The windows are soundproofed so noise was not an issue. The beds were comfortable and the showers worked well.

The booking process was easy and Clo responded to our emails promptly. Her property manager met us as scheduled in Asolo upon our arrival to provide the keys etc. Our 400 euro security deposit was refunded as stated in the booking within 10 business days.

The only problem we had during our stay was with the wifi, however Clo told me she was working to improve that.

I can highly recommend this Jewel in Asolo for your holiday accommodation.

Management Response
22 Jan 2017
Hi Donna, I am so much thankful for your wonderful review of the apartment!! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay in the house and had fun in Asolo. Regarding the wifi I am happy to confirm that we finally managed to fixed it, and now it's perfectly working!
Thanks again for your precious suggestions, I am sure they'll be very useful for my future Guests.
Kindest regards and look forward to seeing you again in Asolo very soon,
Clo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing