we felt we were noble owners of this beautiful palazzo laying in our bed looking above at the painted wooden beam antique ceilings. Antica Dimora is a great base to stay while we did our day trips to spoleto, assisi and norcia. the staff were very helpful in giving us advice on where to go and suggested a vist at a frantaio (sorrelle zacarelli ) which was very interesting and delightful as one of the sisters took us on a tour and then a delicious bruschetta with their olive oil.. we then had dinner at their restaurant La Prepositura which was wonderful and would not miss ordering the cassata with hot chocolate sauce or crepes with vanilla ice cream and rasperry sauce. their chef Giuseppe was very friendly and told us about his cooking classes he holds which we will definitely do the next time we are in the area. all in all a great balance between value and price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevi is located on the top of an hill along the Flaminia speedway and is a charming small medieval Borgo, rich in art, in a overlooking position with a great view towards Assisi and Spoleto. Constructed in concentric circles, Trevi resembles a spiral-shaped shell which preserves intact its ancient heart: The Complex Antica Dimora alla Rocca, composed by two adjoining, historical Buildings of the XVII Century – Palazzo Valenti & Palazzo Urighi - and by the Medieval Borghetto del Mostaccio, less than 100 feet far from these. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Antica Dimora alla Rocca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Hotel Trevi
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Trevi