All reviews tennis courts wedding venue breakfast was included fantastic location guests chianti vineyards tuscany host raffaella words dream hill
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We stayed here 3 nights for our daughter's wedding; together with the other guests we filled the villa. What a fantastic location for a wedding! It was like being on a film set - except we weren't - we were really there! The photos of the villa (even on its own website) don't do the place justice. Our daughter's wedding ceremony and wedding breakfast took place on the lawn at the front of the villa which overlooks the beautiful hills of Chianti in Tuscany and in the distance one can see the village of Radda (which is well worth a visit). Rafaella (the manager) was marvellous and extremely helpful.
As a wedding venue, I can't recommend the place enough.
(If / when my wife and I are back in the region we'll certainly stay for a couple of nights because Villa Vistarenni can also be used as a B&B.)

Room Tip: Although the bedrooms in the cottage are OK, the best rooms are in the villa itself at the front.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tenaus
Reviewed 12 July 2017

this place is amazing. We stayed to this beautiful villa for couple days. This is really old building with gardens, wine cellar, pool and tennis courts. it is really nice from inside and outside, almost you are leaving in a little bit old times.

Very quiet, nature can not be described in words... and we had great and beautiful host Rafaella, she maid our stay more interesting.

To experience something different, you should stay to this place. Breakfast was included simple in words, but really delicious.

Room Tip: every room is unique, with the different views.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Depending on where your room is on the venue, it may be a great experience, or only a decent one. We ended up in a corner room, which was big, however the hot water only worked half the time. If you're looking for a 5 star hotel type stay, then this isn't the place for you, but if you're there with friends, it becomes quite amazing. I found the villa manager to be somewhat un-responsive, but when she did respond, she was great.

Room Tip: look for a 1st or 2nd floor room- skip the third floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I spent in Villa Renni a weekend because I needed to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I'm from Tuscan so I have always really high expectations and demands when I go in the various "agriturismi" of Chianti and no doubt I can say that it is the best place I've ever been in this area.
The villa is beautiful, the rooms are extremely clean and everything is handled very carefully and every detail is well tended, thanks especially to Miss Chiara that is always available to the personalized needs of customers. The pool was totally surrounded by greenery and the view from there is a windows of the hills.
Everything was perfect and the breakfast was superior (!!) without forgetting that it is in the heart of Chianti. It was an experience out of time.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2015

My husband and I recently returned to the U.S. after spending 3 nights at Villa Vistarenni. We rented the entire property for our friends and family while we hosted a welcome dinner and a wedding reception. The Villa was the perfect place to welcome friends from all over the world. The professionalism and kindness of the manager, Chiara, made me rate this experience "excellent" rather than "very good." If you have any questions about this property, please feel free to contact me!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of the vineyards. Perfect for sunsets!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family