We spent 2 days in 3 days in Florence before we arrived at Castello di Tornano so we needed a well earned rest. Our room was in the tower and as soon as we checked in, we fell in love with the place. The mood was very relaxed and gentle. We had a hire car (you really do need a car here!!) and took a short drive to Gaiole and to Radda which were both really pretty towns. One evening for dinner, we had the Florentine steak - it was the best steak we had. We did the wine tour and Victor made it both informing and fun. The views from our room were amazing. If we had one criticism it was that the bed was a little hard. When we got home, we drank our bottle of Castello di Tornano Chianti and it brought back great memories. We were only able to stay 2 x nights but would have happily stayed longer. Great place for a quiet romantic break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello Di Tornano is located on a hillside in the Chianti Classico wine region. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, and rooms and apartments with satellite TV and bathroom. Rooms at the Castello are air conditioned and include a minibar. The apartments offer a fully fitted kitchen. The restaurant at the Castello Di Tornano serves Tuscan specialities and classic Italian cooking. The swimming pool is set in gardens and surrounded by trees. There is a tennis court, and guests can also enjoy the spa bath and massage treatments. The Castello Di Tornano Farm Stay is 18 km from Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Castello di Tornano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Tornano Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Castello Di Tornano Gaiole In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany