All reviewsgolf coursestandard roomstayed for one nightrooms are largebeautiful surroundingslovely roombit datedan upgradeovernight stayattention to detailwedding receptionfunction roomexcellent golfgarden viewchocolate fountainbistrojoondalup
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The resort itself is an amazing place. The pool area is fantastic. The golf course is immaculate. The biggest let down is the restricted menu options for a resort that looks this good I'd have thought the menu would have been more extensive. On a positive note though the food we ate was extremely good .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017

We came here for the Son's wedding this place is so setup for Weddings, the hole atmosphere is so peaceful all the time. All the meals we had at different eating areas were very much up to scratch love the hole time.

Room Tip: Standard Rooms are very good
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

My husband is a mad golfer and as we were driving the length of Western Australia so we had to stop here so he could get his golf hit.
It was a great decision. The resort is amazing. The staff are really helpful and friendly. The food in the restaurant is fantastic. We had a share plate and 2 sides which was plenty for us.
The room was unbelievably comfortable. A huge king size beds with fluffy pillows, what more could you want? The check out is 11 oclock but they let you stay until 12 with no extra cost where possible. We actually stayed a for more minutes as it was Melbourne Cup day and we wanted to watch the race, the staff were very understanding.The bathroom is huge and the shower was amazing.
My husband can't stop raving about the course. It was immaculate and challenging with massive changes in elevation from fairway to green, makeing it a challenge for golfers of all standards. The course master went the extra yard and took him for a tour of the course before his game.
We are going back there in a few days as Jimmy Barnes is doing an intimate talk on his book.
Jimmy is also my husband's favourite.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We were there to celebrate a friends 40th Birthday - I paid $45.00 to have the Sparkling High Tea. Upon arrival we were served our drinks first, to which I had finished mine by the time the first tray came out, I asked for another sparkling and was told it was only with this package - I was not expecting free flowing sparkling at all but the cost per glass of that particular sparkling you could have included 2 to 3 glass and still made your GP.
So then I ordered at $16.00 cocktail - now for this price I would expect my cocktail to be perfect. I ordered an Aperol Spritz, it was the worse Aperol Spritz ever and was not even served correctly. 3 of the main ingredients that make a Spritz were missing.
At the end when I paid for my drink I told the wait staff it was the worse drink and it was not made correctly and all I got was oh sorry that will be $16.00
The food was ok - well presented which made it look more exciting and did like if that asked people if they had any dietary requirements - well done there
Over all for a 5 star hotel, I would of expected better especially in the drink/cocktail area as you pay a premium price you expect to get that in a drink.Considering the GP you make from cocktails this does leave a big question mark on drink standards.
No I will be not be returning here again for High Tea or even a drink

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We found this place by accident when looking for accommodation close to where we were. The room rate was very competative so we booked the room. Our first stay our room overlooked the car park,but we were not inconvenienced by any noise. The rooms are very spacious,well appointed and very clean ,and we had two king beds and a balcony.The bathroom was lovely with an alcove and wardrobe. We had a very comfortable stay. The rooms exit onto a long veranda with lovelly garden beds,very tropical,and there is a lift. It was so peaceful. The second stay we had room overlooking the pool and gardens,again with a balcony. Very comfortable,and again a lovely stay.The birds singing and the trees and gardens were lovely.
If we had any issue,it would be nice to have a larger shelf for toiletries over the hand basin in the bathroom and do the gardeners really have to start mowing the lawns so early...before 7.30am . We were getting up,but had we wanted a sleep in it would have been annoying,it was both the ride on mowers and leaf blowers. Maybe do those areas near guest rooms after 8am. However apart from that, all in all a lovely place. The staff were very polite and helpful.

Room Tip: All lovely rooms,maybe second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple