Suwadivi Ayurveda Health Care
Review Highlights
Do the steam

The massage and stream is great and half the price of the main street. Ask for the Mama she's... read more

Reviewed 17 January 2018
robert s
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Nice place

For good health,herbal massage is helpful. This is the best place you can get good experience of... read more

Reviewed 8 May 2017
smgsamasundara131
Bandarawela, Sri Lanka
via mobile

All reviews head massage police station full body massage great massage road
Reviewed 12 March 2015 via mobile

I'm so confused by the poor reviews!! Maybe as there are two the other reviewers went to a different place?! The one I went to appears to be run by a husband and wife team. The full body massage lasted for the full hour and literally covered the whole body from fingers to toes!! I had climbed Adams Peak the day before and the lovely masseuse really worked hard on my aching limbs :-) in fact, it was so good, I'm already booked in to go back tomorrow for another massage. Don't miss!

6  Thank Hannah L
Reviewed 4 February 2015

My partner and I booked the one hour package here for 3700 each. We had reasonable expectations after reading mixed reviews, but having climbed Adam's Peak the day before, we were in need of a massage. The package was meant to include a head massage, full body massage, and facial. The head massage involved smelly oil being rubbed through our hair for ten minutes. The body massage was perfunctory - despite us both having sore calves, the masseuses didn't appear to realise this. The facial involved two different products applied to our faces and then wiped off. The whole hour wasn't used, and our masseuses were pushy in their request for tips. No showers were offered to clean the oil from our hair.

Overall, a disappointing and expensive experience that didn't seem to involved any particular Ayurvedic methods.

To note, there are actually two centres with the same name. The "real" one is on the right down a driveway as you walk up the hill from the main street.

5  Thank mizzSK
Reviewed 15 January 2015

Do you want all of the maladies you have and will ever get to be a fading memory... you just have to do what the "doctor" in this center tells you to do. Of course, this will mean that you should buy their stuff and stop consulting other physicians. The prices are quite high, a similar pack of black pepper or cinnamon in Zanzibar cost a twentieth of the price here (I was there August 2014).
I strongly advise that you do not waste your time here.
I stated that there is no entrance fee. There isn't but tips are expected.

2  Thank mazda65
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

This is absolutely rubbish. Fair enough it is cheap when converted into GPB but its no way near worth it. My self and my mate got two amature massage people who just literally gave us a rub and didnt feel anything apart from drips or oil touching the body. Avoid this and dont be fooled. My dog will give you a better massage if u contact me and il charge you 20 rupees.

4  Thank Dharmesh S
Reviewed 29 October 2014

100% healthy and Ayurveda Herbals using for massages ,Facials seerodara so i will recommend this Place to visit and get the 100% Pure Stuff

1  Thank JoyRoo