Suwadivi Ayurveda Health Care
Review Highlights
Do the steam

The massage and stream is great and half the price of the main street. Ask for the Mama she's... read more

Reviewed 17 January 2018
robert s
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Nice place

For good health,herbal massage is helpful. This is the best place you can get good experience of... read more

Reviewed 8 May 2017
smgsamasundara131
Bandarawela, Sri Lanka
via mobile

All reviews head massage police station full body massage great massage road
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

This is absolutely rubbish. Fair enough it is cheap when converted into GPB but its no way near worth it. My self and my mate got two amature massage people who just literally gave us a rub and didnt feel anything apart from drips or oil touching the body. Avoid this and dont be fooled. My dog will give you a better massage if u contact me and il charge you 20 rupees.

4  Thank Dharmesh S
Reviewed 29 October 2014

100% healthy and Ayurveda Herbals using for massages ,Facials seerodara so i will recommend this Place to visit and get the 100% Pure Stuff

1  Thank JoyRoo
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Went there with my 3 children (14 and 16 years). By the "consultation" which shold be focussed on our needs/ ailments/ health- the manager simply showed us a card with different therapies and the price (which was high compared to other places we were during our trip). I was fortunate to have a seasoned therapist. However, my children (who were taken to a different room) had very negative experiences with their therapists: as mentioned in other entries in tripadvisor, the rooms are very brightly lit (bald hanging light bulbs) - and the therapists were talking to eachother the entire time and treated them indifferently / half-heartedly. I would not recommend this to anyone, there are at least 3 other Ayurveda places in Ella, perhaps they have not yet lost the sense of delivering good treatments.

1  Thank susan h
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Objective was to relax after walking.
It was also an attempt to improve the small vagaries of life.

I still do not know how the masseuse could identify areas that could hurt me. The language barrier prevented me from communicating. I know she has found it and took care of specifically.
I'm pretty sure this woman manipulated my ankle and my wrist to put everything in place ...
I could not talk to her, she makes me feel good, it's important.

I got a deep tissue massage, I did not know I was a little apprehensive ...
What wellbeing!

Congratulations to this establishment and his small team

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

The four of us arrived at 5:30 for our scheduled treatments. We were supposed to be finished at 6:10, 6:30 & 7:00 (we wanted different treatments). We finished at 7:45 (all of us). Two of us were given free saunas because of the delay. Which was nice-but the sauna was not really what we wanted! My head massage was indifferent at best....rather like having my hair washed for 20 minutes. The staff had no idea what treatment they were supposed to be giving. The scheduling of tables and rooms was hopeless. The massages were ok. Not recommended at all.

1  Thank bcvic