All reviews rooftop restaurant ganga river safe parking private bathing value for money fantastic location visited haridwar spic and span sitting area rooms are small special thanks nice experience room service hotel is located mr facilities privacy
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent location. Very fiendly, sober and helpful staff and management. Very tasty food preparation. I give this hotel five star rating. For our next visit to Haridwar we will stay again inthis hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GangaExotica, General Manager at Hotel Ganga Exotica, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

We awaits your next visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I was scheduled to stay in a Ashram in Rishikesh but heavy traffic jam forced me to cut short my journey in Haridwar. I booked Ganga kinare hotel online for the night n went to the hotel. It transpired that Ganga kinare Haridwar is rechristened as Ganga exotica n I had booked myself mistakenly in the hotel in Rishikesh.
The management of Ganga exotica explained it was precisely the same recurring confusion that prompted them to change the name. They were genuinely sympathetic n offered me a room . Meanwhile the jam had eased out somewhat so the hotel late in the night offered me option of calling a taxi for Rishikesh offering me coffee while waiting. The courtesy n genuine concern absolutely won me over. Mr BS Rawal in particular was help n hospitality personified.
I can’t thank the guys enough. I promised to stay in their hotel next time but I am already highly impressed. What I witnessed was not formal hospitality but humanity. U can’t go wrong in staying with such wonderful human beings

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank mkmish
GangaExotica, General Manager at Hotel Ganga Exotica, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

We thank you for your review, its our pleasure enitrly in welcoming you again to Haridwar and stay with. IM deeply thank you for your kind nature to appricaite us.
The entire TEAM of Hotel GANGA EXOTICA express their humble gratitude.
We awaits your next visit.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I visited haridwar with my parents who are senior citizens. The hotel is actually a little far from Har ki Pauri but if you have a private vehicle it shouldn't be an issue. The hotel is very neat and clean. We stayed in the family suit with gangs view and absolutely loved it. The breakfast spread was not very impressive but sufficient. There is no restaurant but food is delivered in the room. The food was good and tasty and value for money. The private ghat was really good and clean but you need to climb down a steep staircase to reach it so if you have members with difficulty in walking it might be an issue. The ghat is just sufficient enough for bathing you cannot sit near it in the evening. The staff was really friendly and helpful. Will definitely be staying here the next time I visit with family.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank boho_ch1ck

We have noted your concerns and we shall definately make improvements on the layout of Breakfast which is served in the Morning our at our Roof Top Restaurant.

The entire TEAM of Hotel GANGA EXOTICA express their humble gratitude.

We look forwrd to your next visit to Haridwar & stay with us.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Its a nice boutique hotel.... very well if we consider it to be situated in haridwar... very close to harki pauri as its just 10 mine e-rikshaw which is available right in front of hotel.. more over it got private ghat which is neat and clean which is protected by chains and pipes so safe as we'll to bath here... food and staff is very good.... And ganga facing rooms are class apart to be stayed in... Keep it up!!!

Room Tip: have food at rooftop and prefer ganga facing rooms!!!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank drmeghakap00r

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We thank you for your review,your views give us the opportunity to improve upon our services always.

The entire TEAM of Hotel GANGA EXOTICA express their humble gratitude.

We look forward to your next visit to Haridwar & stay with us.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

This is a nicely located hotel, staffs and service are very good. This place has its own clean bathing ghat. Food quality is good. Little variation in buffet breakfast menu is suggested. Very close to safe parking. This is my 2nd visit in this place.

Room Tip: Choose a ganga view room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dimpi_2000

The entire TEAM of Hotel GANGA EXOTICA express their humble gratitude.

We look forwrd to your next visit to Haridwar & stay with us.