This hotel was atmospheric and gave our party of 6 a true taste of India.The rooms were tasteful,spacious and clean and lead directly onto the large hotel communal balconies,overlooking the fast flowing Ganga.We stayed 2 nights and ate both lunch and dinner at the hotel-excellent,vegetarian,good value food,and non of our party of 6 became ill!The staff were helpful and arranged our pick up from the railway station.This was one of the highlights of our holiday;6 of us and all our baggage in the back of one auto rickshaw!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vibrant and forever echoing the chant of a thousand prayers, Haridwar is an arresting blend of Indian culture and spiritual beliefs. The Haveli Hari Ganga is a resort situated on the banks of the Holy Ganga, a mere 500 meters walk through the bazaar at the sacred Har ki Pauri. Designated recently as a heritage property by the Government of India, the interiors of the Haveli are reminiscent of ancient Indian architecture where there are balanced tones of tranquility & comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelGuru and ClearTrip so you can book your Haveli Hari Ganga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haveli Hari Ganga Haridwar
- Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel Haridwar