All reviews vintage cars swimming pool char dham yatra room service nice hotel breakfast and dinner very comfortable stay visited this hotel higher side rooms are big place to stay hot water holy city rooms are clean highway bathtub ambience
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Best hotel i have ever visited in haridwar with attracting lobby and vintage cars outside ... Great service great staff... Keep it up .. Will recomend to all my collegues and near dear ones.. Excellent..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Vinay C, Guest Relations Manager at Godwin Hotel Haridwar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Greetings of the Day!

I really want to thank you for acknowledging our sincere effort and hard work in making your stay a memorable one. You put a lot of trust in us to lead that initiative, and it gave me and my team a chance to serve you with best of our skills. I’m glad it had a positive outcome, and I’m particularly pleased that you saw the value in the work as well.

We personally appreciate for highlighting the VINTAGE CAR Collection, which is also talk of the town.

Looking forward to serve you again in future.

Kind regards,
Guest Relation Manager
godwinhotels.in

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Luxury Hotel in Haridwar. Indulge in the luxury of the Hotel. Ambiance, staff, housekeeping excellent. The price is on the higher side, but worth it. Only hotel in Haridwar with Pool. One of the feature is the sensor for electricity in corridor. If there is no person in the corridor, the power automatically switch off. Food is excellent. We ordered Kandhari Naan, which was unique, baked with coconut powder and lots of dry fruit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Vinay C, Guest Relations Manager at Godwin Hotel Haridwar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for your stay. I really appreciate you for sparing your precious time to review us on TripAdvisor. Receiving positive comments is always very rewarding, as they are one of our biggest assets. I will certainly share your kind words with the entire team. It is always our goal to provide our guests with the best service, and I am happy to hear that we were able to outshine your expectations during your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Thanks& Regards,

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Nice and comfortable, food was very good and well priced, bathroom needed a bit of updating. Location nice as not far from the airport and short drive into town. Front desk and waiter service very good. We had two interconnecting rooms so were opposite the lifts. Seemed to be constant chatter in the hallway outside our door and room doorbells going off all night. Think the layout of the hallways made the noise bounce around. All in all a nice quick stop and would definitely check in here again.

Room Tip: Avoid opposite the lift for a quieter time.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for review us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you for sharing your experience.
Our associates try their best to ensure that every guest feels special and cared for.

We very much look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Thanks& Regards,

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Rude Staff, dirty rooms.not hospitable at all.Airconditioners not working. Staff non cooperative. Very bad experience at hotel godwin. We will never recommend this hotel godwin. They are not able to handle guests. It's not worth even 2 star hotel. Management should change the manager.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MonikaW4766
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

On our way to Chardham Yatra and return we stayed for two nights in this hotel. I would say check-in was not so fast ,needs improvement. Luggage was sent to room immediately.The hotel room was neat and clean. Toiletries provided
were adequate. Regarding food though many food items were kept in buffet somehow I felt that they were not so tasty.on the whole for a pilgrimage place like Haridwar it is a good hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vijaya G
Management response:Responded 19 June 2018

Greetings of the Day!

Apologize for falling short of your expectations.

Thank you for your feedback. I was disappointed to read that you did not have a pleasant check-in experience and can assure you I will be personally investigating the matter. I know our front office team will do everything in their power to check our guests in as soon as possible.On the basis of your feedback the hotel is working on the improvement plan to ensure that other guests won’t have the same experience.
While I wish, you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, for the inconvenience caused, I am sorry. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that you don’t have to go thru the inconvenience again. I would be happy to make your reservation personally and see to it that you enjoy the experience.

Kind regards,