“Best hotel”
Review of La Casa Hotel

La Casa Hotel
Ranked #11 of 89 Hotels in Haridwar
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Nice location,owner himself is very down to earth and an excellent person,rooms are beautifully designed,overall an excellent experience I and my family really enjoyed the trip and will surely visit LA CASA again.

Room Tip: Room attached with kids room was awesome.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
HotelLaCasa2010, Owner at La Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2011

We thank you greatly for your time to review and rate us on TripAdvisor. We are very happy that your family had a good time with us at our hotel. Your coming to the hotel makes us introspect that probably we can do some additional things for entertainment of kids at the hotel. Would not be immediate but we will keep this in mind for the future.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 December 2011

I can't give a full review, as I wasn't able to stay at this hotel since our travel plans changed, but I did correspond with them via email several times, to say we would need the hotel longer, then to say we would be arriving late, then to apologize that we never did make it to Haridwar and would not need the room. Each time, from setting up the reservation to corresponding with them along the way they were incredibly helpful and accommodating. Next time I travel to India, if I do make it to Haridwar I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
HotelLaCasa2010, Owner at La Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2011

This is one- of- its- kind reviews, as it is just based on communication and not actual stay; though you still chose to review us. We wholeheartedly look forward to welcome you whenever you travel this side, and promise to deliver the best of services.
Thanks for your time for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.com. We look forward to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2011

Location of this hotel is excellent from here you can easily move around .Ethnic interior and closeness to Ganga makes this place a good choice.Very good food joint Dana Pani is just opposit and other good food joint are also near by so you can experience the taste of realy good North Indian food .

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

We are humbled to read your review and appreciations. Though my team informed me of small inconveniences you had to face during your stay at the hotel. I have taken a personal note of those and will make sure that we improve on those service areas. Though this time, your group trip got canceled (and you traveled alone), but we look forward to organizing a great team meeting and planned holiday for the whole of your team in Haridwar/Rishikesh soon.
Thanks for your time to review us on TripAdvisor.com

Reviewed 6 December 2011

I came to know about this Hotel from the official travel website but due to some technical error can't make online payment. So i worte to the Hotel email explaning about my problem and received prompt response from them that my hotel room is booked and can make payment upon arrival at Hotel. It was IMPRESSIVE!!Hotel is at accessible location from the most of the main tourist destination place and bus stop. On first day, room given to us was dusty and damp which made us little dispointed on it. We thought probably we checked in at 22:00 hours so must be the certainity of not turning up and have not kept our booking and provide us whatever room was available at the moment. But on our request they immediatly clean it up and next day they shifted to us to the best room. Over all our trip to Haridwar on October 2011 with my Hubby in Hotel La Casa was excellent with friendly atmosphere, homely staffs and tasty food...whenever we visit Haridwar stay in Hotel La Casa is must!! Amrita (Kathmandu) Nepal

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

You are one of our special of the very few guests from Nepal. I remember that I was traveling at the time when you came to the hotel, so could not personally meet you and your family. My team told me, that for the first day you did not have a room of your choice but they shifted your room the other day. I still feel, there is more to make up for. Whenever you travel next this side, I promise to offer you one of the best rooms in the hotel.
Thanks for your time to review and rate us on TripAdvisor.com

Reviewed 6 December 2011

I have booked this hotel for my family visit to Hardiwar for toal 04 Nights & 4 Rooms. The review of this hotel i got from internet where i read about the good hospitality of hotel's manager/honour Mr. Amit & dared to book for 4 Nights directly & it is fact that "if you dare - you will win". Yes....we really got outstanding hospitality throughout our stay with great location. Rooms are well furnished with nice interior & new concept. Offcourse as earlier traveller mentioned that the great part of this hotel is Mr. Amit...his nature is so polite & helpful that he is really doing business not for money but for relations & i am doing my part from my side. Simply Great Hospitality & value for relations/money.

Room Tip: We booked total 04 Nos. of Rooms and all are fine.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

I am overwhelmed by your review. I am honored to get a chance to meet guests like you. I think it is the best part of the hotel business, that we get the opportunity to develop such wonderful relations for life.
Anything, anytime from Haridwar, please remember us.
We look forward to welcome you in Haridwar soon.