“Terrible”
Review of Hotel Sunshine

Hotel Sunshine
Ranked #58 of 141 Haridwar B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I booked this hotel via make my trip.com.It was horrible expreince.
I would never recommend anyone for this hotel.The rooms were not bigger than my kitchen.The laundry was like duster the linen was absolutely dirty.....nothing good to describe....please guys never book the hotel from make my trip.com....my exp were never a good one...all hotels were like dump.....useless.....what can I say.....its terrible......

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank GK R

Reviewed 27 January 2012

hotel rooms are small. i think dont have a enogh parking if you drive. food qualtiy is not top of expecatation. dont take basement room for sure. i think i dont mind if i have to stay for only a night cant stay this place more then that for sure/ overall ok experience to me and family ...

Room Tip: upgrade room and request not to have a room in basement.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I booked this Hotel through online Inquiry, Trip Adviser review. I booked Three bed Single room because I came with my mom and wife to visit this Holy Place on Kartik Month. No doubt it is good hotel. But when I reached there then luckily I couldn't get my room which I booked. I said 'Luckily' because really that three bed room was very congested. Any way that room was occupied by another tourist , and they extend their trip. So Hotel management offer us one double bed Room witch was more bigger then three bed room :). But Hotel Guy Krishna who was soft spoken provided us an extra mattress on floor :(. Any way we adjusted because we don't want to get into any argument. I was suffering from fever. Hotel Cook was very good. I like the cook service. trip was going good until we said to hotel guy to book a cab for us for Rishikesh - Haridwar Sight seeing. Hotel guy booked a private car, driver was very greedy. " My tip is not go with Hotel Advise on sight seeing " We paid High for simple cab service. My tip for Hotel Management Please don't have faith on such type driver's. Hotel Location is good Its near to Gau Ghat, Situated in Market Place Moti Bazar. It should be half km far away from Har Ki pauri. Good value for Money.

Room Tip: 5,6,7. yes chose room which end with no 5,6,7. Avoid 3rd floor if you have any old man with you.Beca...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank arun_sh
Reviewed 26 July 2011

This is a pretty neat and clean hotel with a very good service. Though we stayed only for a night but hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. Never expected such good quality rooms in haridwar so this was a pleasant surprise for us. Though the approach is not so great but once you are in hotel then you are away from the hustle and bustle of Haridwar. Lift in the hotel was a boon as my parents cannot climb stairs. Very good hotel at the price it charges.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank anoopjain72
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Conveniently located in the market place. The management is courteous and understands the need of the customer.Food is good. The travel arrangements made by the hotel are dependable. The booking system is ok. In short we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple