“Neat and clean Hotel.”

Ranked #42 of 135 Haridwar B&B and Inns
Mumbai, India
“Neat and clean Hotel.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2011

I booked this Hotel through online Inquiry, Trip Adviser review. I booked Three bed Single room because I came with my mom and wife to visit this Holy Place on Kartik Month. No doubt it is good hotel. But when I reached there then luckily I couldn't get my room which I booked. I said 'Luckily' because really that three bed room was very congested. Any way that room was occupied by another tourist , and they extend their trip. So Hotel management offer us one double bed Room witch was more bigger then three bed room :). But Hotel Guy Krishna who was soft spoken provided us an extra mattress on floor :(. Any way we adjusted because we don't want to get into any argument. I was suffering from fever. Hotel Cook was very good. I like the cook service. trip was going good until we said to hotel guy to book a cab for us for Rishikesh - Haridwar Sight seeing. Hotel guy booked a private car, driver was very greedy. " My tip is not go with Hotel Advise on sight seeing " We paid High for simple cab service. My tip for Hotel Management Please don't have faith on such type driver's. Hotel Location is good Its near to Gau Ghat, Situated in Market Place Moti Bazar. It should be half km far away from Har Ki pauri. Good value for Money.

Room Tip: 5,6,7. yes chose room which end with no 5,6,7. Avoid 3rd floor if you have any old man with you.Beca...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank arun_sh
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

This is a pretty neat and clean hotel with a very good service. Though we stayed only for a night but hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. Never expected such good quality rooms in haridwar so this was a pleasant surprise for us. Though the approach is not so great but once you are in hotel then you are away from the hustle and bustle of Haridwar. Lift in the hotel was a boon as my parents cannot climb stairs. Very good hotel at the price it charges.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank anoopjain72
Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

Conveniently located in the market place. The management is courteous and understands the need of the customer.Food is good. The travel arrangements made by the hotel are dependable. The booking system is ok. In short we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank goodmorning17
Delhi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2011

The hotel is well situated, no doubt. But that's about all actually. Prices are far too high for what you receive in cleanness and servis. The manager is unfriendly in every concern. The staff is like a bunch of monkey that don't know how to behave. When I wanted to close the door of the roof, because I did't feel comfortable by having FIVE guys standing outside to bring me my passport, one of the pushed against the door, so that I could close it... Roomservice not available and manager just hung up the phone when I asked what time the cook would be back.

Very disappointing experience!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank travelforgood10

Travellers are raving about these Haridwar hotels

Kolkata, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2011

its a clean budget hotel with good service. very near to ganga. situated within the main bazaar. can be a little tricky to find out. over all a good value for money. we went at the time of kumbh mela with elder members of the family. front desk was very well behaved. everybody liked it. don't expect anything fancy. this is a very basic but comfortable place. plus u can reach the har pauri in no time at all.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family