All reviews breakfast spread front desk stayed here cleanliness hospitality ghat location
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We organised a party for around 100 people . Hotel organised the arrangement very well.The ambiance was very good and staff very helpful.The food was excellent and everyone love it .I strongly recommend this hotel ,

Room Tip: Very good hotel for business and family/friend function
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
NAVNEER C, General Manager at Fortune Park Haridwar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

03rd Sep,, 2018

Dear Mr Asheesh P,

Greetings from Fortune Fortune Park Haridwar!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting your Dinner get-together.

I look forward to meeting you soon and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Fortune Park, Haridwar. This was my first trip to Haridwar. Turned out to be a wonderful stay. From the front desk to the waiters at the attached restaurant, everyone went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. The room was wonderful and was kept clean. Restaurant was very good. I am going to rate them ‘excellent’

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
NAVNEER C, General Manager at Fortune Park Haridwar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

24th Aug, 2018

Dear bchandrasekar,

Greetings from Fortune Fortune Park Haridwar!

I am pleased to know of your enriching experience with us.

At Fortune Park Haridwar, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Haridwar and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Hospitality was great! Service was excellent! Food was Good! Location was great! Amazing Reception Staff - forgive me if I fail to mention your name: Jaikisan & Soni... You’re all amazing and I will absolutely recommend this stay!! Cleanliness was excellent! Room amenities was very good! Bed was very comfortable!

Room Tip: Society Side
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
NAVNEER C, General Manager at Fortune Park Haridwar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

11th Aug 2018

Dear Kisu75,

Greetings from Fortune Fortune Park Haridwar!

I am pleased to know of your enriching experience with us. Your special mention about our team member Ms Soni and Mr Jaikisan is greatly appreciated by the them.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Visited the place due to some official work in nearby industrial area. Booked fortune Park for one night. Surprised to see well maintained beautiful property in bahadrabad. Rooms are big, main restaurant with buffet is beautiful, food and service was amazing. I had a calm and relaxing stay there. I will visit again in September.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
NAVNEER C, General Manager at Fortune Park Haridwar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

03rd Aug, 2018

Dear Harish C,

Greetings from Fortune Fortune Park Haridwar!

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you would return soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Fortune park Haridwar is a fantastic property. Had a very relaxing stay with family . All staff is very courtious . Hotel interior and rooms are well maintained. Breakfast buffet and service both were awesome ambience is also very good.
I will definitely will visit again and strongly recommend this hotel to all.

Great hospitality.