1,043 results
All reviews blue bay sultan sands stone town superior room every night sister hotel nice balcony seafood white sand themed dinners live band honey moon nice resort indian ocean east africa table tennis great pool
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Bluebay has great buffets, the one we had was on a indian night theme, the food was very tasty. The staff are also very helpful, many staff there to fulfill all your needs, even the chefs outside were super friendly

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Thomas Stene B, General Manager at Bluebay Beach Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Ayazzilla,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. I am very pleased to see that you liked our Indian theme buffet. We do get very nice feedback in regards to our food quality and variety.

We hope to see you back soon!:)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great service , humongous beds I believe 8 ft wide and most awesome entertainment that I have seen in beach clubs ( and I have been to quite a number ).

The food is fresh , very very tasty and a wide variety is offered. Very delicious food ... very ...

Part of the evening entertainment is not just African dance routine... but it’s artistic , great choreography , fantastic costumes ..simply perfection .

The service team is always ready to help .. kudos to the restaurant manager Jimmy who made sure all guests were comfortable .

From dhow races , kids entertainment , great band, great food , great service .. the list endless .. oh and they have the option in staying in what they call Sultan rooms and am sure should be quite something..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Thomas Stene B, General Manager at Bluebay Beach Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Lena,

Thank you so much for taking time to give us feedback of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see that you were happy with the resort and its facilities and service. I will for sure share your comments with my team.

We hope to see you back!:)

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 10 days . What an amazing hotel, great service, great food etc. rooms were very clean.
All the management team were very friendly and professional. Cant wait to return next year.
PR

Stayed: February 2018
Thomas Stene B, General Manager at Bluebay Beach Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Peter,

Thank you so much for taking time to give us your feedback from your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you were having a great time with us.

We all look forward to see you and your family next year.

All the best from Zanzibar.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed Blue Bay for a week and the whole stay was one big highlight. But we had a truly magic experience as their team put on a beach dinner for my wife's 60th birthday-ambiance, food and plating were stunning and world class-can't wait to go back!!!
Paul Lewis

Room Tip: Junior suite is the best option
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Thomas Stene B, General Manager at Bluebay Beach Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Mr. Lewis,

Thank you so much for taking time to give us feedback from your recent stay.
Thanks for the excellent feedback which I will gladly share with my team.

We do hope to see you back on this beautiful resort.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had the best time in blue bay resort! The staff and manager are amazing and will make sure your stay is perfect. I can recommand this hotel to anyone who is looking for a great holiday on this beautifull tropical island.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Thomas Stene B, General Manager at Bluebay Beach Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Kaz W,

Thank you so much for taking time to give us feedback from your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you had a great stay with us.

We do hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.