Review Highlights
Great fun

We did 2 x single jetski & 2 x single parasail. Managed to negotiate $40 discount. The trips... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Beverley G
via mobile
Sooo much fun!

Reviewed 25 April 2018
Sunshinelovver
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews jet ski kendwa beach mnemba island water activities great fun these guys ocean condition session crew zanzibar boat thrilling equipment adrenaline diving safety
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did 2 x single jetski & 2 x single parasail.

Managed to negotiate $40 discount.

The trips were fun but one of the guys made me feel very uncomfortable with his constant touching my legs on the jetski.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We lived in Melia Hotel where Zanzibar Parasailing has a representative.
All the transfers from hotel to the beach were free for us.

Staff was helpful and professional. My first scuba dive experience couldn't be better.

1  Thank Roman H
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I was travelling with a friend and we decided to spend the morning doing water activities (other than swimming and snorkelling) and it was lots of fun! First up was the hoverboard (or flyboard) and this is waaaay harder than it looks! Before the start I had visions of zooming effortlessly around the ocean like the bronzed bodies in the YouTube clips, but in reality my ineptitude meant that I ended up face planting every few minutes despite clear instructions and encouragement from the jetski! At the end I managed to raise myself high enough for my feet to clear the surface of the water for all of 2 seconds, which was such a great achievement that in shouts of exultation I forgot to close my mouth when the inevitable face plant happened..... splutter... The hoverboard session is 20minutes which is plenty long enough when you’re a beginner, and I must say I can’t wait to try it again!

Next up was the banana boat, which is ALWAYS good for a laugh! Can’t really walk past a banana boat ride without hopping on. It was for a minimum of 3 people so the 2 of us paid for 3 but it was still worth it.

Final activity was parasailing and this is always a wonderful experience. I have parasailed before and love it but it was my friend’s first experience and now she is a convert too. It’s very peaceful up in the sky and the beautiful view over the sea and islands make you want to pinch yourself to make sure you aren’t dreaming. As you are winched up and down from the boat it is very smooth (not jerky take off or landing) but you tend to get dropped in the water on the return - deliberately by the captain! Makes for great action photos! :-D

The parasailing centre is well set up, there is bar if you want to relax with a drink before/after your activity! All the staff were friendly, happy and gave clear safety/activity briefings.

1  Thank Sunshinelovver
Toto V, Marketing Manager at Zanzibar Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for your review! We are very happy you both enjoyed yourselves!
Karibu Tena! Welcome again! :)

Reviewed 22 April 2018

we have spent a week in Melia Hotel where Zanzibar Parasailing has a representative. the rep was very helpful to book us half day of diving (for the divers and snorkeling for the others.
Belen the dive instructor was great and all in all we had a lot of fun!

Toto V, Marketing Manager at Zanzibar Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you! It was great having you guys join us!
Karibu Tena, welcome again! :)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great experience. Belen, the Dive Master was very friendly, has good knowledge of the different species as well as diving knowledge. The Crew, very friendly. The boat is faster than that of the competition making the trip to the spot much shorter in time. Over all, Great experience, I would do it again.

Toto V, Marketing Manager at Zanzibar Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

That is great to hear! Thank you very much and you are more than welcome again!
Karibu Tena!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend did jet ski safari with Zanzibar Parasailing, we had so much fun. Snorkeling was amazing experience around Tumbatu island. Our guide Haji was wonderful also.Highly recommend;)

Toto V, Marketing Manager at Zanzibar Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

That’s great to hear!! Karibu Tena! ☺️

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We have amazing day’s with our instructor Bel during the 2 fun dives and the 3 speciality courses (deep, night and peak performance)
Because off Bel we learn more than just the speciality’s and have lots off fun during the dives and our stay with Zanzibar Parasailing.
Everything was well organized with good equipment and great staff.

Many thanks and greatings from Mo & Ed

Thanks for your great response! Bel also really enjoyed teaching you the speciality courses! You’re welcome again!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is the best diving center in Zanzibar with very modern boat and equipment. I took the OW license with the Bel the in-house instructor. She is very professional and well prepared I did also six diving in following days. AAA+ instructor and services
Special mention to Ismail the skipper, during one of the diving suddenly the sea condition got bad and he drove us safely back.
Everything at Top.

Thanks for your review and we are happy to hear you had a great experience with us!
We hope to see you again! ☺️

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We have made 2 dives near Tambatu island. Wery nice dives, full of diferent sort of corals, all between 8 and 12m.
Dive center have the nevest equipment on Zanzibar (I have tryed 5 dive centers in past thre visit in one year). Good boat, nice stuff.
All at all I can higly recomended.

Hi! Thank you for your response! We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again! ☺️

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Unfortunaly the weather did not let us to enjoy this experience but the boss was very cool with us; He will never take a risk if the wind is not just fine for you and for your security. I really recommand this place and i do hope that next time we will meet again