3,841 results
All reviews nuku restaurant bedroom beachfront kids club private pool bula bus coffee machine other hotels main restaurant golf cart studio room general store pizza our honeymoon an adult tour desk pools are great port denarau
Reviewed 21 February 2016

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights/3 days on our way back from "down under". The staff were very friendly and accommodating - much like I found the whole island. All needs/requests were promptly addressed. We had a 1 bedroom and I think I could live there. It included a full kitchen, washer/dryer and a grill on the veranda. The room looked out over the pools which were in front of the beach. The food in the restaurants was very good (a separate restaurant was available for adult breakfast). Many different shops were on the property including a duty free beverage store. The marina was a 15 - 20 minute walk with bus and taxi service available. Would recommend this haven in paradise!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank poconodomer
MartinRogers, General Manager at Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Bula

The hotel is located next to the marina area, which is only a 15 minute walk or short ride on the Bula Bus, taxi or local bus (they are just building a new bus stop outside the hotel for the local bus that can also take you into Nadi centre)

Great to see you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Exactly what you would expect from a Hilton 5 Star - The best apartments on the island, layout, space and quality exceptional. Huge ensuites, divine bath, dreamy beds, really everything rather perfect. Dining and pools also great, amazing food, prices as you would expect, and some great dining options including amazing Japanese restaurant on the water. Breakfast is lovely, staff fab. Beach isn't amazing its more about the outlook and pools. Will be back again.

Room tip: If you don't like walking ask for a room closer to reception - its a very long way to the end rooms.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MistyNZ
MartinRogers, General Manager at Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Bula

thank you for completing a review on your second visit to our hotel

Great to see that you enjoyed your time with us again and hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I cannot say enough about this resort and their staff. I arrived from LA at 7:00 am, Josefa checked me in and let me know they had upgraded my Hilton status for this trip to Diamond, which meant a 1 bedroom suite and free breakfast. He was so friendly and accommodating, not only at checkin but throughout my stay at the resort.

The resort is beautiful with lush landscapes, immaculate and again staff here is phenomenal.

The suite was great, 1 bedroom with a full bathroom with stand up shower and separate tub. Fully equipped kitchen and living room with balcony facing the water and a gas grill.

The buffet breakfast at Numu was fantastic. Be careful the birds will eat you food if you turn your head for a moment.

The pool area was awesome, a separate area for adults and kids, very few people around, pool water perfect temperature and it was always clean.

The tour desk recommended a tour to Mara island which was I highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Joey T

Bula

It is always our pleasure to welcome our Diamond Honors Members and thank you for selecting our hotel to spend your time on vacation.

We are happy to hear your enjoyed your 1 bedroom apartment and hotel facilities

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I am just going to be blunt about this hotel. When you pay this sort of money you don't expect to have two single beds pushed together to make up a double or if you want to make coffee from the pod m/c the best place was on the floor or having to switch the fridge on by me pulling the fridge back while my wife turned it on on the back wall. We had our room made up twice a day but there was still things missed from the morning. We like our tea especially in the morning but we eventually run out of complimentary bags so we had to go and ask. Just little things that just sort of wear you down, they are not enough go to management but I think this is where trip advisor is really good.
Around the pool was very nice though and the staff were very friendly and gave a great service. I have to say I really enjoyed the holiday and the hotel but there were plenty of buts.
They even promoted adult breakfast or adult dinner but every time we went there were always children around. Its no problem but why promote it.
If you want a beach holiday then think again. Although the view of the beach is very nice it was not a pleasant beach with too much seaweed and maintenance work going on there.
I have to say it was good but not worth the money.
I Have had this empty feeling since I comeback and I thinks it my pockets.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank yindavies
MartinRogers, General Manager at Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Bula

many thanks for your review and I am sorry to hear about some of the issues you have raised

We offer an adult only breakfast and not aware of any children being allowed in the outlet at this time. In the evening it is a mixed family restaurant. However, I will keep an extra eye on this area to ensure this is under control.

We are in Cyclone season at the moment and have very high water levels each evening. The following morning our team starts work at 5.30am to remove any seaweed etc that has washed up. I hope that this did not affect your stay.

There is no excuse for not refilling your items in your room on a daily basis. I would appreciate if you could contact me via email on Trip Advisor to share your room number so that we can address these issues with housekeeping to ensure that this does not continue in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

We had our wedding at the hilton in october and i couldn't have imagined a better wedding anywhere else. It was so easy jessica did everything and it came together perfectly on the day. All the staff are amazing and so happy to help. If your looking for a picture perfect wedding at an amazingly reasonable price this is the place to go.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family

Bula

thank you for sharing your wedding event with us. It was our pleasure to be involved in such a special day.

Hope to see you same time next year for your first anniversary