All reviews golf course bedroom apartment port denarau golf terraces bula bus other resorts poolside cafe these apartments perfect location restaurants and shops walking distance full kitchen small pool washing machine and dryer outer islands own meals self catering
Reviewed 26 August 2016

we stayed in a two bedroom apartment which is on the second level and it was large with heaps of room to move nice kitchen and lounge on the lower level and two large double bedrooms with ensuites upstairs. good position only draw back was the number of stairs to access these rooms they should have lifts available

Room Tip: upper level rooms
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Rohit K, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear goodlifematamata,

It is pleasing to note that you found our apartment great. We receive heaps of positive comments regarding how spacious our rooms are!

We apologize for not having the lift however our friendly staff are always on hand to assist guest with their luggage.

We hope to welcome you back to our shores.

Warmest regards,
Rohit Kant,
General Manager.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

The terraces apartments are well located near the Port of Denarau shopping centre and port. The apartments are comfortably appointed and pool appealing. A short wander across the road are shops including a supermarket, restaurants, day spas and tour offices. There are cultural displays each evening in the forecourt. Well worth the visit. Taxis are nearby to visit the other hotels on the island at very reasonable costs. Mary at the tour desk at the terraces is very friendly and helpful. We loved our visit and will return one day I hope!

Stayed: August 2016

Dear Bennmit1,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and again for taking out your valuable time to post this review.

I have mentioned earlier in one of my responses that we are a little jam in the hub of Denarau. I am glad you feel the same.

We look forward to welcome you back for another pleasant and comfortable stay.

Warmest regards,
Rohit Kant,
General Manager.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Got 5 nights in a scoopon and I have to save I was happily surprised.
Had a one bedroom on the bottom level: full kitchen and plenty of items if I'd actually cooked, a decent living room, good sized sep King bedroom thou hanging space and safe in little alcove, bathroom (shower curtain) and surprisingly a washer and dryer; then an undercover large area with table and chairs with path to pool which was close. Cafe next to pool that sold drinks and food from 7am to 7pm, food good. Pool overlooked the golf course, wasn't bad watching them try for the tricky shot.
Fantastic location to the main shopping/restaurant/cruise area.
Def recommend

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julesdm13
Annie W, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

Thanks Jules, we appreciate your feedback and we're very happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

This is no luxury resort and I wouldn't want to spend days here BUT it was perfect for an overnight stay with the flight timings never quite working with the transfers to outer islands, and we would definitely do that again. The apartment (2 bedrooms) was clean and spacious, we could put the kids straight to bed after a late flight, and my husband was excited about getting takeaways from Indigo (excellent Indian restaurant across the road at Denerau Marina, a must-do on trips to Fiji). In the morning we went over the road to Lulus for coffee and breakfast (open at 7am), then the kids swam in the pool until we were ready to get our bags across to the check in for our boat, perfect! No waiting around for a resort transfer - no hoards of people at the big Denerau hotels - no yucky food because you're stuck at a resort - and The Terraces even gave us a ride across with our luggage which was handy.

The only bummer was we arrived late and The Terraces had forgotten to organise our taxi transfer from the airport, but we just got a cab and they refunded us our pre-paid taxi (once we had some funny phone calls trying to sort it out!) No big problem but a little annoying... next time we'll just grab a cab at the airport instead... but we'll definitely use The Terraces as our stop-over to and from the outer Islands from now on, it's so easy.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Annie W, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Thank you for your comments Bernie. I am so sorry that the transfer was not organised. I will get onto a solution to that problem, immediately.
Next time you come to Fiji I hope you will experience a big Terraces refurbishment that we will be commencing before the end of the year.
Glad to hear that you will be returning one day. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I actually liked this place! While I'm more used to staying at the higher end resorts on Denerau, the Terrace Apartments was a nice surprise even though it is not as upscale as the others. It is however, clean and conveniently located right at the entrance of the Marina so you have access to all the shops/restaurants/bars/cafes and sea transport.

The apartment itself was large with two rooms upstairs, both with their own bathrooms. The living area was a decent size with a large flatscreen and sound system, an eating area on the balcony overlooking the pool and golf course, and a decent kitchen area with all necessary appliances. There are little notices here and there that ask their guests to be environmentally conscious (like not throwing their towels away after one use, avoid using the aircon while the windows and doors are open, etc) which I appreciated because these wasteful acts irk me. They provide you with more than enough clean towels anyway.

The pool is decent sized and allows you to swim laps which was all I needed. There is a cafe there and they have their own menu but I didn't try it. However, the prices were very affordable compared to the rest of Denerau. You can easily walk to the other resorts on the island or catch the shuttle buses if you are inclined. If you are expecting to be pampered silly, or to be basking in the arms of luxury, this place is not for you. But if you are looking for somewhere nice, clean, spacey, comfortable with easy access to all the facilities, then this is a great place for families, friends, couples - just everyone basically. Did I mention that there's a large double bed stored away in a cupboard in the living room?

The only thing that did bring me down was the cane furniture in the living room. I believe it was in the early stages of infestation because within minutes of sitting on the sofa, my exposed shoulder started itching like crazy and I was shocked to see multiple bites. Cane furniture is notorious for bug infestation and it should never be used anywhere - ever. Unfortunately, as I had to leave fairly early the next day, I failed to report it to management. Oops.

And of course, the staff were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: As with any hotel, don't get placed next to a family.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sue Y
Annie W, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2016

Thank you very much for your comments. We appreciate the feedback. I am, however, very concerned with your comment regarding the sofa. We are always vigilant with these pests and I would like to get the furniture treated immediately. We super heat treat all of the furniture in the apartments as soon as we know. As your name is not mentioned here, may I ask you to Personal message me on our Facebook page? I need to urgently know which apartment you stayed in. FYI we are in the process of doing a refurb of our apartments and this will include all new lounge furniture, kitchens and bathrooms. This is very exciting news for us and our future visitors. I hope you will enjoy our new look when next you visit Fiji.