All reviews golf course bedroom apartment port denarau golf terraces bula bus other resorts poolside cafe these apartments perfect location restaurants and shops walking distance full kitchen small pool washing machine and dryer outer islands own meals self catering
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Positives:
The apartments are large and have plenty of space for a family. The place has a nice pool and little cafe by the pool for coffee's etc. We based ourselves here so we could do day trips. It was perfect for that. The unit was very clean and quiet.

It was an easy 2 min walk to the Port shops and restaurants.

Negatives:
I don't think I saw any of the staff smile once. They are quite the opposite to all the other resorts we have stayed. They do not make you feel welcome at all. Sorry. We were quite surprised having spent the last 10 years holidaying in Fiji.

Room Tip: Ground floor if you are travelling with the elderly or young kids
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Annie W, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Dear Sorrento70, I'm glad you enjoyed the location and facilities of The Terraces, but I'm so sorry to hear that the you were disappointed in the service. I hope that, when you return to Fiji, you will give us the opportunity to serve you better, with the famous Fiji smile.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

We recently had 4 nights at the terraces and was slightly disappointed. We walked from the port and had a little trouble finding the reception as it is situated st the back of The Palms. The room itself was ok although there were ants crawling all over. It has most things we needed I.e hob, microwave kettle fridge washing machine and tumble dryer. The bed looked clean and tidy until two got in it. As one of us turned over the other one almost fell out. The mattress was so soft I slept on the settee for 4 nights. The swimming pool is s good size and the poolside bar and restaurant was ok. The apartments are situated close to the ferries and shops. The bula bus comes round on a frequent basis and for one dollar you can take the service bus into Nadi.
Would I stay again. Unsure.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Rohit K, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear SCOOBYDOO078,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Terraces and again for taking out you valuable time to post this review.

It is pleasing to note that overall you had a satisfactory stay. I would like to sincerely apologize for the few shortfalls on this occasion. All of this has been looked into.

We hope to welcome you back to our shores.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

We only stayed here for one night prior to going on a cruise. The Terraces is ideally situated close to the Marina, shopping and Restaurants and reasonable priced. We were booked into a one bedroom apartment downstairs but were given a 2 bedroom upstairs due to a water pipe problem they were digging up. The apartment was clean,spacious had all the amenities and a great view of the gardens, pool and golf course from the private balcony. No lifts so not suitable if unable to walk up and down outside stairs.

Had breakfast at the pool bar but unfortunately only one staff member cooking, doing the ordering, coffee making and clearing tables so service very slow and the pancakes I had were under cooked. Such a shame as if run properly would be a lovely place to eat.
Reception was friendly and helpful (I was having trouble with the internet) and offered us a ride on the golf buggy with our suitcases to the marina the next morning.

This place would be ideal for a family or group wishing to do their own cooking, washing during a longer stay.

I would stay again but would choose to eat elsewhere. (Lots of eating places at the Marina)

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hills50

Dear Hills50,

We are in receipt of your review, thank you for taking out your time valuable time to post this.

It is pleasing to note the positives however we disappointed that we fell short off mark with regards to the restaurant and WIFI services which we have worked on .

Thank you being with us and we look forward to welcome you back to our shores.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

My son and I stayed at The Terraces last October. We had three changes of apartment in 8 days. The first was on day 1 (my son had arrived first). Then a few days later we were forced to move again, told that the owners wanted to use that apartment. Apparently, the place is some sort of time-share. All three apartments were similar and we were quiet guests. On departure, my son was told a refund of one night's accommodation would be credited to his bank account. This did not happen, despite his repeated contact. Eventually, two months later, an email advised him that it was now too late for a refund! Training in customer service is badly needed. This aspect spoiled our stay - a pity as the apartments were spacious and pleasant. The surroundings were quiet and pleasant.

Room Tip: Apartments on first floor have better views than ground floor
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

My Mum and I have just returned from a week staying at The Terraces.

The apartments are lovely and spacious with a great pool area.

People are super friendly especially Soko and Sera who work in Reception.

Only negatives here are as follows:

- no resort entertainment, these are definitely serviced apartments and very quiet compared to other resorts we visited. If you are looking for the Fiji experience with nightly dance and music shows, this isn't the place for you.

- cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful however I found them to be very noisy, early in the morning talking and laughing between themselves. This is a catch 22 because they are such jovial people however sleeping in was difficult at times.

- poolside cafe food was below average, which is disappointing as the people are so lovely. Food is priced relatively well however quality is poor. For the same price you are better off walking across to the Port.

Best feature of this hotel is its location. Only 2 minute walk to the Port where all of the restaurants await you.

If you are wanting a relaxing stay, this is a great hotel however if you have children I would recommend staying in a resort which has daily activities for adults and kids.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Bec R

Dear Bec R,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and again for taking out your valuable time to provide us with a constructive feedback / review.

Overall you did had a satisfactory stay, it is pleasing to note. You feedback for room for improvement is noted and shared with the team. We apologize for the areas where we fell short off mark in terms of service delivery.

Our staff are the biggest asset of the resort who are always committed to make a difference, thank you for your compliment.

We look forward to being your host in the future.