The Terraces Apartments(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 223
US$ 194
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 234/night.

US$ 705
US$ 614
Sheraton Fiji Resort(Denarau Island)
US$ 496
US$ 432
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 278
US$ 219
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 266/night.

The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji(Denarau Island)
US$ 1,117
TripAdvisor
US$ 60
US$ 52
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 58/night.

US$ 50
US$ 21
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 104
US$ 80
  • Pool
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa(Denarau Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,908 results
All reviewssalt restaurantwaitui beach clublagoon restaurantbreeze baraccor cardluxury roomfamily roompool aerobicsbula buskids clubbuffet breakfasthappy hourport denaraugreat poollarge poolnew zealandschool holidays
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

After being here three days the staff at the adults club are amazing very friendly and obliging the gym is awesome right beside pool I’m here for my birthday and have received bubbly by Julie at front staff and cake pool guys and ladies are great i would say do not have a look at rooms before you stay there are three of us in one very small room it has two queen beds and no room at all they a very tired looking and pokey so for comfort in your room that is not happening spend most of your time at the adults club and you will enjoy

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Large resort located quite close to Nadi airport in good complex
of several other resorts.

Has all you'd expect from a upscale beachfront resort but rooms and facilities are in need of a refresh, looking quite dated.

Greatest disappointment was quality of dining. Restaurants all in need of a refresh and food quality was OK at best.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Where do I start? So many things that got me on the wrong foot about this resort. At check-in I was told to pre-pay my accommodation. I said 'no thanks I'll pay when I leave like I do at other hotels.' My first 5 minutes at the resort and I was being told what to do. 'No Mr John you must pay up-front.' If I wanted to pre-pay I would've paid the cheaper online pre-pay price.
So pay up front I did.Then they overcharged me by FJD200.00. I questioned the overcharge. 'Oh this is for incidentals like beverages at the bar.' So they ended up taking more than the invoice. OK this must be a Fiji thing, I thought.
I get to my room - whats called an Ocean View luxury room. It smells musty as I'm on the ground floor - Tip one - make sure you have a room on level 2 or 3. I asked reception to change rooms but they didnt understand why I wanted to change rooms. The bathroom by the way is anything but luxury. In fact it's 2 star. its small, smelly and dirty and in desperate need of a renovation. The room is OK but I wouldn't call it Luxury. My room faced the Day Spa...no Ocean View.
The pool is ok and yes is surrounded by children spitting into the water - yes that happened frequently. So you have to pay to go to the Adults only area. Hilton lets you go to the Adults only pool for FREE.
I pre-paid for one dinner via the ACCOR website - DO NOT USE THIS OPTION. The staff have no idea where you can use the voucher. 3 people gave me 3 different answers. In the end I had to go to the Buffet Dinner which admittedly was good food.
This resort is showing its age, I am NOT staying here again. I could've stayed at The Hilton for less but I thought that I'd keep my allegiances with ACCOR - not anymore - they've lost me as a customer.
This resort has a new GM - Vincent - a lovely chap. If he's reading this he knows that his resort has many issues.If he's a good GM he'll do something about this.
Oh and last thing....Housekeeping always made my room at 4pm. After I had to call to get it done. Theres Fiji time and then theres Sofitel Fiji time. Mix the two together and you get an expensive resort not worthy of my custom ever again.

Room Tip: Dont get a room on level one.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Great place for kids average place for couples.
One main pool which is swarmed by kids.
Unless you want to pay $90FJD to swim in the adults pool which is ridiculous.
The beach is terrible no on one swims there.
Food and drink is average priced but nothing special.
Staff are accommodating. I wouldn’t come to Fiji to purely stay here. I would use this place as a stop of for a night before transferring to an island. The islands have much nicer beaches but do come with a hefty price tag.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Imagine you just got off a lengthy flight from the United States or Europe landing in Fiji. After a quick taxi to the Sofitel and checking in, you are walking on the beach and within an hour LOST in FIJI TIME! Yes, it is real. Love their silly clocks to make a "thing" out of this. And Sofitel knows just how to do it right.

From the initial check-in to the restaurants and luxurious pool experience, Sofitel is a wonderful 5* hotel. You notice when going over the tiny bridge onto Denarau Island that you've entered a world away from the everyday Fiji. The hospitality is great at the many restaurants by the marina as well. Most of all, the Sofitel keeps you busy with activities unless you want to just relax on the beach on in a hammock. They have watercrafts of every type, kids slides near the pool for the family and the Activity Guides beat a drum every time something new is starting so you'll never miss a thing.

Their morning buffet breakfast is a huge variety if it is included in your stay (a bit pricey if not). Our favorite experience was the educational ceremony and sampling of Kava. They told about how the chiefs used it, drank it and it became a part of Fijian tradition. Definitely a slight tingle on the lips and I slept like a baby afterwards for a nap, haha.

All in all what a great escape from the hectic flow of life. So, much so that when we had a flight cancellation from Australia and an option to go back through Fiji, we said ONLY if they'd send us back to the Sofitel. They did and once again were treated like royalty! :)

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the Adult Pool as the area is quieter (if you are a couple).
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank AndrewOAz
Vincent M, Manager at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Bula AndrewOAz

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with is us once again. We are delighted to read that you had a great escape with great hospitality and an enjoyable holiday. It makes us satisfied to know that we were able to exceed your expectations.

It is our honor to welcome you back soon to Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa.

Vinaka