“Nice”
Review of moo moo wine bar & grill - CLOSED

moo moo wine bar & grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Great food and even better cocktails. We had wonderful view and the staff were so friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Service is good. Food is nice. May seem pricey but once you convert to AUD well worth it. Wine list selection good too. Will recommend.

1  Thank 1travel24
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We knew dinner at Moo Moo's was going to be dearer than other nights but decided to try it anyway. It was nice food, but worth the money.. i'm not too sure.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I know i know. A good steak in Fiji? At a wine bar & grill!?! I too was very skeptical when some friends told me about it. I live in LA. I'm surrounded by spectacular steak restaurants. But this was treat.
There's a specialty steak option on the menu (aged spice rubbed steak/roast) that is intended to be shared and you buy by the kg. 5 out of the 6 of us wanted it so we ordered the largest size. Be warned that it does take a while to prepare. I think it was at least 45 minutes from the time we ordered to the time we got it. It was also a very busy night there so that might have contributed to the wait.
When it did come out we were all excited. It was a beautiful hunk of meat that was cooked to perfection. So tender and juicy. And although the spice rub flavor was fantastic, It didn't disguise any of the meats flavor. We absolutely crushed it.
And I haven't even mentioned the sauces. You get to choose 3 from a variety. They were all very good but the spicy mustard was unbelievable. It was such an inner conflict whether to use sauce or not. The meat was amazing by itself, buuuuut it was a different amazing with the mustard.
It was definitely enough to fill us up but we were all sad as we ate the remaining bites. Knowing it was over. Our other food items were also very good. But I honestly don't remember anything coming close to the steak.
The sixth member of our group ordered his own steak (Ribeye I think) and enjoyed it.
But yes, it was very pricey. It was a celebratory dinner for us so we felt fine splurging. Although now knowing how good it is, the next time I'm out that way I'm going back for sure. Celebration or not.

2  Thank Rambron
Reviewed 29 December 2012

This was a elegant dining experience at Denarau. Unlike our experience at the Bonefish Restaurant, the fish in our dishes prepared at Moo Moo's were perfectly prepared: tender and flavorful and the sauces were excellent .It is hard to beat an evening with a gentle tropical breeze, the fresh ocean air, gracious service, and dishes thoughtfully prepared, and a good wine list. We had a lovely time and we are looking forward to returning.

Moo Moo wine bar and grill lends itself to casual and romantic dining. It is a tad expensive, but really what do you expect in Denarau? We would rather pay more and have consistently good meals that are thoughtfully prepared. Our friends who are Denarau residents recommended Moo Moo Wine Bar and Grill because it it one of the most consistent restaurants in service and dining experience.