“Sadly, now closed Nov 03 2016”
Review of Tasca OleLelolai - CLOSED

Tasca OleLelolai
Cuisines: Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, View, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spanish/Boricua Tavern Restaurant serving Tapas, Seafood, Sangria, Wine, Beer. Come have a few drinks and Tapas, listen to flamenco, and gaze out at the incredible ocean view from our patio tables!
Reviewed 3 November 2016

from their facebook page:

I would like to inform you that the tasca ole lelolai has closed its doors. I want to thank all of you for 8 years of patronage unconditional. But even more so i want to thank my staff josua, Wanda, solimar, Monica, Alex and Bryan who were always by my side. The work we did was amazing and fills me with great pride that we succeed in creating a fabulous restaurant! Unfortunately everything in life is stages and processes. It's already come to an end but I will always be proud and happy and with a smile I'll remember all the beautiful moments spent with your family. It was a pleasure working with you and serve you to Puerto Rico the best tapas ever!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Food is excellent and portions are fairly big. We have been here a couple of times when we leave the marina. It doesn't disappoint!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Maybe I just don't like conch or maybe it wasn't served well but either way it was the lowlight of an otherwise serviceable seafood paella my wife and I shared. The view is nice-ish though and parking wasn't too tricky either. The sangria we were served complimented our enjoyable evening well.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We visited last night and had a great dinner. Our server was excellent and the food fantastic. If you are staying at nearby resorts, plan to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Eat here! the lobster tail was grilled to perfection and super tasty.
Food is great, and the views from the breeze, elevated terrace are amazing.
This is one of the best places around on the East Coast of Puerto Rico and is very close to the El Conquistador hotel, easy and valuable find.