“A great tour from a great company ”

Native Tours Jamaica
Ranked #3 of 27 Tours in Falmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Native Tours Jamaica offers day tours to all attractions on the Island. We are a 100% Jamaican owned company and all our guides are Jamaica born. We offer a complete package including transportation and entrance fees.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were picked up from our cruise ship. With only a few hours in port, our time was very important. Native tours did not disappoint! We were able to have a nice relaxing tour of the Martha brae river. Our driver waited over an hour for the river tour to end. He then took us around the island just to see the sights. We also had time to treat him to a great lunch at one of the local restaurants. I will definitely book Native Tours Jamaica on my next trip!!

All reviews
in 45 reviews
"vehicle"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We got a private tour around Falmouth and 1 hour on Martha Brae river raft. Once you step outside the gates of the cruise ship shopping district you will be harassed by the locals . Luckily this tour picks you up inside the gates. Our driver was very nice and navigated through the traffic and pointed out some sights along the way to the river. The raft ride was fantastic. Relaxing. Then back in the car for more tour, but there was nothing more to see. My suggestion is to do raft ride only as there is nothing in Falmouth to see. The price we paid seemed very high for what we got. Our driver was very nice and so was the river guide.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had a day to fill between my stay in Negril and flight out of Montego Bay. A friend with a lot of Jamaican travel experience told me about Native tours. I booked a Tour of Montego Bay area on very short notice. They were easy to deal with. Got back to me immediately when I first contacted them via WhatsApp and were on time. After spending the morning getting a totally personal tour of MB and surrounding area the driver/guide dropped me off at the airport. The fare was totally fair! Service was first rate the guide friendly and knowledgeable. Would use them again in a heartbeat, just wish I could find as good a service in Montreal!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great trip to Black River crocs and Floyd's Pelican bar. These guys are simply the best. Always on time and smiling, they know their stuff and quickly become a backbone one can count on in Jamaica..

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We easily booked this tour online prior to our cruise. Very reasonable price for 4 of us. Easy access from Falmouth port. Our guide/driver was Navar. He was wonderful. He asked us what we wanted to do. My only request was to eat Jamaican Jerk at Navar's favorite place. He took us all around Falmouth and Montego Bay. We went to the most beautiful and interesting places. We even went to a lovely private beach called Tropical Bliss and got to know a few of the locals. I highly recommend using Native Tours for a fantastic day of fun and sightseeing.