“A little slice of rustic Caribbean paradise!”
Review of Time 'n Place

Time 'n Place
Ranked #18 of 24 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A little slice of rustic Caribbean paradise!”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We decided to go to Time n Place when we were on a cruise to escape the 5000 passengers. We were not sure what to expect. We went to the pick up spot at the port and were happily greeted. Only 4 other people from the cruise were there. Since we were among the first to arrive and the guests were just waking up, we helped rake the seaweed on the beach. The place is very rustic. Tony built just about everything himself. We felt like we were just hanging out at a friend's beach cottage. It is not a place to go of you want the latest amenities or things to occupy you with besides the surf and the sand. Tony will make you the most delicious fresh pineapple daquaris and jerk chicken. He will chat with you and play dominos. This is a place to see what the Caribbean was like before the all inclusives and mega resorts took over. We did go to the cave. It was spectacular but I must warn, it is scary getting in. The hole in the ground is very small. But the mineral pool lit by candles is something that cannot be explained. There is a time to expect and demand luxury. And then there is a time to be one with nature and forget about all of the troubles that technology brings to our world. I don't think I could tune out for more than a few days. We plan to go back and stay for a long weekend to truly recharge. If you are adventurous and prefer authentic experiences and tranquility over created ambiance, give Time n Place a chance.

3 Thank clu13
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Dunedin, Florida
“I had so much fun in the Ocean and with Massage, I did not have time to eat”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I just returned from the cruise to Falmouth. I do not like the excur$ions run by the crui$e$, too programmed. This is a wonderful beach; great sand, good snorkeling, nice folks, completely undeveloped. They have pickup and return, but make adjustments for the time difference from ship time to Jamaican time. Bring a large beach towel as the sandy beach is more comfortable than the wood beach loungers. The water is clear, the coral is nice, the breeze is outstanding as is the sound of the surf. Note that naked people walk by from time to time; perhaps to help me better appreciate by own body image. This was an excellent adventure which I recommend with a smile;). They even have wifi, they say, which I was not able to access in the couple minutes I tried on my iPad.

• Visited March 2012
New York
“Great Jamaican Experience”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I visited Time and Place while on port on a cruise ship. Overall my experience was great, and I was very pleased with the lovely beachfront area we had to enjoy all day. The entire place is very relaxed and much like a camping on the beach experience. If you're looking for luxury this is not the place. It was totally low-key, which is my speed and the owner was super fun. FYI: if you pre-book it online and get the transportation from Time and Place, the time you book online is Jamaican time, NOT cruise time. We had some people miss the transfer because they showed up at 11:00am instead of 10:00am (they were on "cruise" time)

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank Artsy3003
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Beach escape from the Cruise ships”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I mostly went to Time 'n Place to relax and sit on the beach, which is almost always the best thing to do when you are in port on a cruise ship. I loved the Jerk Chicken, but mostly I liked the vibe of the place. The people who were staying there were really friendly too. No one will bother you here- and they have a dog. What could be better.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Gregory H
Buffalo Narrows
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I would recommend anyone to Tony's My Time N Place. I love it there. Tony is a great guy who is always willing to make you feel the most comfortable you can feel. The beach is pretty calm and quiet, the bar has the best priced drinks and the music is always flowing. Tony recently has built a nightclub so the nightlife out there is awesome, and during the day the tranquility is perfect too. There are many new services to be add in the future. There are also great little cabin guest room that can be rented at a great price, all with satellite tv. love this place to the fullest.

Visited December 2011