“Simply the best”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master bedroom
Large paddock for guest use - picnics, barbecues, games.
Ponies in field
Picnic table and paddock
Welcome Pack
Welcome Pack
Bluebells
Cocktails in the Summer
Spring snowdrops
Pink roses
Tractor ready to mow the paddocks
Butterfly
Gin infusing with hedgerow fruit
Blossom under Suffolk's big blue skies
Corn fields
Poppies
Spring crocus
Summer in the cottage gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
JDSEW
“Simply the best”
Reviewed 2 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

From the moment we arrived we knew that we had booked a little bit of Suffolk heaven. The cottage we stayed in was perfect for a sister's weekend. We stayed in Granary cottage and it was perfect. It was spotlessly clean, had everything we needed in the kitchen. The owner Jo had thought of everything, write down to the smallest detail. The location is perfect far enough for peace and tranquillity, but easily walkable to the pub for lunch. When you get back to the cottage it warm and welcoming just right for a glass or two of wine and a relaxing evening. This is our second visit to upperlangdales and I know it won't be our last.
Anyone looking for time away couldn't do better.

15 Mar 2018
Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Johanne
Victoria...
“The only place I'll stay in Suffolk”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I just love this incredibly charming cottage and farm. The owner has doe. Everything I could possibly think of to make the accommodation luxuriously comfortable and to make us feel welcome and at home.
I just fell in love with the cottage as we walked in. It is very beautiful in a sweet, cottagey way. Quite a bit more than what we need in everything. Beauty and comfort.
I would not like to stay anywhere else in Suffolk. This is the place for me!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Melinda F
“relaxing & friendly”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband, son & myself spent a lovely week at Granary Cottage. The cottage was well equipped clean and tidy and had a lovely welcome pack from Jo, the owner, the Victoria sponge was wonderful.

Jo and her family were most welcoming to us and for us it was great to be staying in the place where my ancestors lived.

The beds were very comfortable and the cottage catered for all our needs although the WIFI was intermittent which can be troublesome for a teenager.

I would highly recommend a stay in this beautiful place.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Jul 2016
Thank you for the kind review. It was lovely meeting you and your family. Thank you for showing me a little bit more history about Upper Langdales. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay.
Michael L
Frankfurt, Germany
“Cosy cottage in Suffolk countryside”
Reviewed 15 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Granary cottage over new year and really enjoyed the stay. The property is finished to a high standard and owners are very welcoming and helpful. The location is remote so great for peaceful get away, but you certainly need a car.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Modern amenities
Liked least: Intermittent wifi
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Jan 2016
Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your New Year at Upper Langdales Farmhouse Cottages. It was lovely to meet you all and I look forward to welcoming you back.
5jayne
Essex, United Kingdom
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Beautiful cottage in a perfect setting. very high standard of fixtures & fittings & very friendly owners & staff.
Loved it so much tried our luck on the lottery in the hope we would be able to buy it! Unfortunately didn't happen!
We will be back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful scenery
Liked least: No hanging facilities in double bedroom
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Oct 2015
Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Upper Langdales Farmhouse Cottages. It was lovely to meet you and I look forward to welcoming you back again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing