All reviews vending machine service station nearby village nice quiet location tea and coffee breakfast box would stay again few minutes drive comfortable bed bury st edmunds basic hotel car park reception area attending a wedding checking in framlingham castle easy access
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Very pleasant 2 night stay, mostly quiet until someone was slamming doors at 03.30, but never mind! The hotel was easy to find, plenty of parking with comfortable rooms. A short trip into the town, and a great base for visiting Framlingham castle, Sutton Hoo and Orford castle. Will certainly visit again, friendly helpful staff, thank you.

Room Tip: South side rooms have view of fields then A14, but couldn't hear any traffic noise
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I like this hotel, great, great rates the hotel is modern, clean and comfortable - also very quiet. The location works well for me and I have enjoyed each one of my numerous stays here.

There is plenty of parking and the hotel is easily located. The reception area although sparse is clean and welcoming. The rooms are all very clean and everything works well. The bedding is fresh and the beds comfortable.

The showers work well and the bathroom is very clean and tidy.

They only issue I experienced was whilst trying to get a VAT invoice for my stay. The receptionist pulled up my file and printed out an invoice from a previous stay and then proceeded to list my previous stays at the property. I was checking in with my girlfriend, good job none of my previous visits had been nefarious otherwise I may have had some difficult questions to answer. So my advise is to the reception staff be discreet it's a Travelodge not all of the clients are there on 'official' business!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MarkyP264
Reviewed 27 January 2018

The bed was was clean and comfortable, good temperature and quiet. The only downside was the choice of snacks/food, but there were places local you could go.
Customer service was great. And the room was tidy and spacious

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Only stayed one night but had a great time . Staff were very helpful& friendly room was clean & bed was comfy .. what more can you ask for ? ... they even let us order in Chinese takeaway & supplied us with plates & utensils !

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2018

stayed this week receptionist very helpful made changes as requested with no difficulty room good six=ze clean warm Wifi work great the £3 for 24hr access good value and great speed.
Bed very comfortable although firm may not suite everyone

Stayed: January 2018