Hotels.com
Priceline
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2019 via mobile

The hotel is 10 minutes from the city (€15 by cab). Picturesque old house with ok buffet breakfast. I was In an outhouse a few minutes away with a single bed, a small shower and nothing else. Like a student room! Zero facilities. Wouldn’t go back.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Joannes H, General Manager at Landgoed Huize Bergen - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2019

Dear markbU9769HR, thank you for sharing your experience with Landgoed Huize Bergen. I sincerely apologize for the fact that your stay in our single hotel rooms was not as expected. You may have been more interested in one of our other double room types. If you have any other questions or comments, you can always contact me so that I can talk to you personally.

directeur

Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

We visited this hotel at the end of our holiday to finish our holiday in style.. We booked a deluxe room through secret escapes. On the plus side the bed was very comfortable. However for a deluxe room I found the lack of standard things like tissues disturbing. The restaurant, in the main house, which is only used for dining, breakfast and special events, was attractive. However the food was distinctly mediocre, and wine list was very limited.

I would not hurry back.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joannes H, General Manager at Landgoed Huize Bergen - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2019

Dear SusieV952, thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I apologize that not everything has been satisfactory. Thanks for the comments on the tissues and wine list. We use this information to continue to improve our products and services.

Hartelijke groet,

directeur

Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

Gorgeous green location, close to highway and ‘ ok’ breakfast. For me location is Everything, beds come 2nd and wifi connection for work and not to forget food Quality, hygiëne etc etc... close to highway++ Main building very authentic en old but interesting ... Sub buildings are cute but No wifi reach and No bandwith on the whole area. There is No phone in the room..: basically When you figure out that the Matrasses dont work, No wifi.. you need to go out of bed for a walk to the main building.. the people are so kind but have No clue of what they are doing.. but Nice.. m. I paid 140 euro a night rhe recovery offer for all of this was a free breakfast.. No way! Way? They would recover during the day, I came back nothing happened. My reservation was deleted. I slept at home... the second night Because they Werner able to do something dor me. Absolutely a rip off to stay in this hotel and a terrible operational management. Stay at van der Valk, at least Everything you need is there, dont ware your money and time to this unhelpful staff... the operational manager called me back after a week to offer me breakfast.. really?

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Wendy F
Reviewed 16 January 2019

I travelled on business to Eindhoven using this hotel for one night accomodation.
Hotel consists of a main building and several parallel buildings - better to say bungallows. Bungallow rooms are on "Budget standard" with small bathroom added to a 16 sqm room with not separated toilet!?! Hotel is renovated in a traditional antique style and accomodation in the main building must be nice - but twice or more expensive.Breakfest offer is good and fresh,service is "Dutch" - slow and very "selfconfident" - one is not sure who sould serve whoom... Park where the hotel is situated is beautiful - but mainly in summer when it is not rainy whole the day.

Room tip: Book the room in the main building!
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jan P
Joannes H, General Manager at Landgoed Huize Bergen - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2019

Dear Jan, thanks for sharing your experience after using our hotel. We appreciate the comments. This gives us the opportunity to look critically at our services and facilities and to further improve our quality. There are different room types available on our estate but there are no hotel rooms in the main building. We hope to welcome you again when you visit Brabant in the future.

director

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful surroundings, clean rooms, helpful staff.
This hotel has a beautiful wooded area around it and a quaint yet homely atmosphere.
The breakfast buffet is good, though a bit expensive. It could be better if the eggs were fresher.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Joannes H, Manager at Landgoed Huize Bergen - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Rsars, thank you for sharing your excellent experience with Landgoed Huize Bergen. We appreciate this 5-star review. Thank you for sharing your comments as well. I hope to welcome you again one day.

Huub Vossen