“Absolutely great in all directions ”

Gostilnica Mandrija
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Nova Gorica
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Grill, Slovenian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, great staff, all perfect

Simple dishes, love the truffle pasta and the beef tartar
Always come back to have a great time.

Lovely staff!

All the best!

2  Thank easypanorama

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Visited this place based on the tripadvisor raking and I have to say that I was not sorry to go there. Good food, good wine and a very nice atmosphere in the restaurant's garden. Definitely I will return.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Went there for dinner with friends which made my day.
For starter we ordered mixed plate with home made specialities like: tatar steak, salami, panceta, prosciutto, cheese, basil pesto, courgette carpaccio, beef carpaccio, olives, capers. Everything on that plate was just delicious! For main dish I ate fuži with truffles. Others ate njoki with pesto and pancetta which was my favorite dish that evening. I didnt try desserts but they looked great too. Wine was also good and the personel was really qualified and friendly. We payed 33€ per person. I would recommend the visit there. I will go there again for shure!

1  Thank InnerSun
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

This was my third time in Mandrija and i must say that it's a must go...Ideal for meat and truffle lovers. Good homelike atmosphere with top level dishes. The owner/boss is very professional and with his advices you are in good hands. Just enjoy!

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Been here maybe 3 times already.
Had some carpaccio to begin with which I can only compliment.

As a true fan I had to eat a T-Bone. No shame to say that it was among the top 3 I have ever eaten in any continent of the globe.

The steak was clearly dry aged to perfection and presented medium-rare as requested. It was grilled the right way, nice and crispy on the outside and juicy and rare on the inside.

Congrats to the cheff.