All reviewsan ironswimming poolnice hoteldecorationresortpattaya
Reviewed 10 May 2016

The location is right on Na Jomtien beach. Enough chairs by the pool and the beach. Spacious swimming pools. Staffs were nice. Decoration was a bit like temples. Breakfast could be improved. 7-11 in front of the hotel.

Room Tip: sea view rooms and pool view rooms are really close to the beach.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Dorshada_Opinion, ผู้อำนวยการฝ่ายขาย at Dor-Shada Resort by The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Thank you for staying with us at Dor-Shada Resort By The Sea. We are glad that you enjoyed your vacation at our resort. Here at Dor-Shada resort by the sea,
we take guests comment seriously to improve our resort in services and other.

Best Regards.
Sales Department

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Rooms have no soul. Staff are pleasant but utterly incompetent. Lots of smiling, agreeing & then nothing gets done. Sat in the restaurant & they've been discussing how to make a latte, all arguing about it in a clueless manner.

Didn't bother making our room up yesterday; make up room sign was def on.

At 4500THB for their most basic room, it's TOTALLY overpriced. Half of that would be fair.

I'd rather stay at the Overlook with the Torrance family.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2015

I have stayed at this place due to a conference, and I must say I am deeply disappointed. The place is huge, well maintained from outside, and right next to the beach. But that's where the positive stuff stops and unfortunately they are not of any use to me.

As a traveler, I needed a good night sleep and the Air conditioner is 'fixed' at a preset 27C temp. Secondly, they do not even have a Iron Box in the room and "urgent" service is charged at 50% premium to their horrendous list prices. Washroom seems to be blocked and room maintenance found an easy solution that is to remove the trap door, filter and let it be open. Lastly, except one or two front desk people none seems to understand any other language than Thai.

So here I am, staying at a 'resort' with horrible sleep quality, horrendous value and terrible WiFi.

Room Tip: avoid the place. that's the best tip
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank srikrishnak
Reviewed 3 February 2015

We had a great time at Dor-Shada in Na-Jomtien - the hotel is large, well-done, well-maintained, rooms are spacious, service is just OK. The beaches are wide, whitish sand although there were garbage remnants in the water - par for the course in the greater Pattaya area. Pricing was also attractive - and the best of all...hardly any other tourists...so we felt like we had the place to ourselves. We will return when in that area as there are a few nice restaurants around also

Room Tip: it is clear from the booking which rooms have nice views or not - we had the last expensive room but could still see the ocean at a distance and the pool with lots of trees
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank johngle
Reviewed 2 November 2014

I stayed here for a short break.

The hotel is about 15 to 20 minutes by car from South Pattaya so is a little off the beaten track in terms of access to bars, restaurants and shopping areas of Pattaya.

The room I had was a suite and was extremely large. The bathroom had a large double sweater jacuzzi, shower, toilet and two hand basins. The 'living room' was very spacious and had a small dining table, kitchen and a sofa. The balcony was large and had a lounger which could easily sleep two people.

The bed was large, clean and comfortable.

There is a large pool, the beach front was clean and the gardens were very well maintained.

The staff were very attentive and friendly.

I would estimate that this is really a 3 star hotel. As such I rate is very good and I enjoyed my stay. If you are expecting a 5 star hotel then this is not the place for you. If, however, all you need is a clean, safe, spacious, quiet and well maintained property by the beach, which is nicely decorated but not the apex of luxury, this is a comfortable and attractive place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms closest to the beach are quite far from the lobby area.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business