This was the one of the best holidays I've had in Sri Lanka. Since I work overseas when ever I get back home I do plan out a trip and to be honest this was fantastic. The location is easy to reach with excellent facilitates offered at the location and the great service offered by the crew. The bungalow it self is situated right in from of the dikoya planters rugby and cricket ground giving a beafutiful view of the ground and the surrounding areas. The facilities at the bungalow were good with over six bed rooms with all modern facilities.. Te food served up was the best I've eaten out of home. I highly recommend this location for travellers who just want to chill and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our name suggests our bungalows are of either architectural or historical interest, all offering much of the atmosphere of Sri Lanka’s glorious past. Experience a style of gracious living and soothing relaxation sometimes so scarce in the modern, time pressured ‘civilised’ world. Each bungalow is a haven of peace and tranquility in some wonderfully quiet corners of Sri Lanka. Each is a place where service is founded on instinctive hospitality, where the food is pure delight - and where quality and attention to detail keeps us awake with the desire to serve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Mandira Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandira Bungalows Hotel Hatton
- Mandira Bungalows Sri Lanka/Hatton