Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
2,029 results
All reviews sri lanka lagoon view animation team front office great holiday restaurant staff special thanks pool staff huge pool two weeks palm bay table tennis main gate water aerobics lunch and dinner rooms are large thank you very much
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were our quarantine 14days in Palm Bay hotel.It was very good time.excellent service and good food.overall great.we got garden view room and nice view.front office team handling messages very well.we will come back again. Stay safe.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As per covid -19 pandamic situation i have to stay 14 days in Quarantine Center, This is my 2nd experiencing since 2020. I am really happy about your service compare with last quarantine hotel. I have noticed every thing is well organize since our arrival.
well cooperated staff always try to provide their best. we had internet issue middle of the days, The technician tried his best finally he provide separate router. Also two friendly boys supun and Dunuge distributing foods very attractively. Food is very nice.
I hope they keep continuing their excellent service forever....
Good luck for your Hotel...............

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great Food and pleasant stay staff are really friendly and helpful Specially F&B manager Lahiru Samaranayaka , Dunage and Supun help us a lot due to COVID situation special caring us

Big room and all the amenities are provided fast WiFi

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Initially came to Sri Lanka with lots of confusions about the mandatory quarantine, but when arrived at the resort all the confusions were cleared. Most reliable and comfortable place for quarantine. Food has been excellent and the service is top-notch. The stars of this place Mr.Sathumal, Mr.Sarath Mr.Thamilselvan, they had been looking after me since I arrived at this place. My sincere gratitude to the team. Best place with excellent service.
Eagerly looking forward to comeback with my friends for a getaway.

Room tip: Room# 171 with River View
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had a great time during my stay at Hotel Club Palm Bay marawila.Food is nice,atmosphere is pleasant and service is excellent though i m being quarantined here.Keep it up good work.I recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo