The bedding is very comfortable. from mattress (Sealy), feather bed top, to down duvet and linens. I think that's about the most luxury bedding you can get. (I am a linen collector). Room is nice, doesn't feel too small even they didn't upgrade me to suite as their club's VIP member. They gave me a complimentary bottle of wine and fruits. I didn't open the wine because I don't like alcohol but the gesture is nice. I do think they should have more variety for buffet breakfast for the price they charge, especially since the village doesn't really have many eating choices. As an IC hotel, the buffet breakfast should have better coffee, choice of capuccino and latte. Even the Holiday Inn Resort Mai Khao even has shrimp dim sum and steak, etc. This hotel should learn from that. Staff is polite and friendly. Lobby deco is nice too. Hotel is clean since its new. Overall, a nice property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Pyeongchang Resort Alpensia is located in Pyeongchang County, Gangwon province which is the third largest county in South Korea. It s about 2 hours drive away from Korea s capital Seoul and well connected through public transport. The hotel is part of Alpensia, Korea s premier all-year resort, a purpose built, alpine-style village in the Taebaek Mountain region, only 20 minutes drive away from the east coast of Korea is set in the midst of beautiful, unspoiled nature. World-class facilities for all-year leisure, meetings and incentives make Alpensia the perfect choice for a relaxing weekend away as well as for workshops, team-building activities and product presentations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Hotel Pyeongchang-Gun
- InterContinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort Pyeongchang-Gun, Gangwon-Do, South Korea