Stayed here on my second visit to Laoag.
The hotel looks old and plain in a good way. Food and service is alright. They have driving range, shooting range, ATVs to drive on the beach and other fun stuff so one can spend a long weekend without boredom setting in.
If you prefer to be away at a quiet, cosy place with a lot of green, not too many people, and a shoreline only for the most able of swimmers - this is that place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi to everyone im kuya roderick gubatan of pagudpud,ilocos norte..owner of CARLO'S HOMESTAY AND VAN RENTALS for (vigan,laoag n pagudpud). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Fort Ilocandia Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Ilocandia Hotel Laoag
- Fort Ilocandia Resort And Casino Laoag, Ilocos