Open today: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Melbourne, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Vang Vieng
from US$ 437.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Not much more to say than that I feel I got what I paid for. It was a game of paintball with others from my hostel in stunning Vang Vieng.

ShootUpVV, Owner at ShootUpVV Paintball, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thanks for the review buddy, glad you had a good time.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Probably me and my mates best experience apart from sitting at Gary's pub, AWESOME staff, WICKED games and the number of people in your group is irrelevent it is fun regardless and cheap as chips!

Glad you liked it matt,
Cheers

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

I went here with a great group of travellers that I'd met, three other British guys, four Canadians and a Dutch guy. We were all excited for it.

Got there and had to wait for quite a while for other people to finish, which wasn't a problem at all.

We had our first round, which was lots of fun. We then came out to buy more bullets as most of us had ran out. We were then told that the place had no more bullets as they had ran out. So we only got one 10 minute round and they refused to refund or discount any of our money back.

5  Thank mad-m0nk13

Sorry for the late response.
Also sorry that happened

Reviewed 25 September 2013

A group of us went for an afternoon session. It was my first time and it was great fun. It wasn't cheap to buy the top up balls but it felt very safe and professional. The equipment was good and the course had lots of obstacles to use for cover.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Whilst in Vang Vieng last month some traveling companions and myself decided to check out ShootUpVV Paintball, we werent disappointed with our afternoon out! Jason the West Coast Canadian Dawg who owns the field just adds to the days entertainment, by constantly getting involved with the games which were well structured and free flowing, especially with the "get hit and restart" rule which we found way better than games I've certainly played in England where it was 1 hit and ya sitting out!
The guns were very good quality, firing straight and powerful (especially at close range ouch)!! The extra balls were also really good value and it made a change playing in a more Jungle like environment, with the mountains creating the most stunning backdrop!
I'd like to thank Jason and all the other staff there for making our afternoon such good fun, ShootUpVV certainly adds something a little different to what Vang Vieng has to offer! Also for recommending that we head down to FLUID BAR at Tham Lom Cave for some top notch food and drinks afterwards, this unique riverside hangout was the perfect place to end a brilliant afternoon!
PS Jason talks a wicked game of paintball and is relatively handy with the shooter but fear him not, out in the field he's just any other soldier and I managed to land a hat full of florescent shots to his face and torso!!

Reviewed 12 May 2013

The field is set in the beautiful mountains of vv it's awesome. Brings something real different to the town and had heaps if fun with the guys that run it. Would definitely recommend it if you're down that way. Awesome, cheers guys

ShootUpVV, Owner at ShootUpVV Paintball, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Thanks for the positive review, hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

I recently went paint balling the other day in Vang Vieng. Now im no paint balling expert but those guns were awesome, lots of fun with a big group and is very cheap for more bullets. Often found myself distracted by the picturesque backdrop that surrounds the paintball field. All in all with the lovely staff and a cold beer after makes a great day!

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Jason's probably one of the best paintballers currently alive today, so you're sure to be given a good experience when the master of paintball is your teacher and mentor. Something different to the normal tubing/caves Vang Vieng has to offer - definitely worth doing if you're not afraid of getting shot in inappropriate places.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Paintballing is always fun, but in this setting it's incredible; fantastic views of the area and a load cheaper than back home. Being run by some great guys that really know how to have fun. Wild definitely recommend and go again.

Vvv