The hotel rooms, food, facilities and beach are all fantastic.
The spa provides a very good service, v good massages and treatments.
The golf course it top notch, great design, great condition.
The only thing that let this place down was the service which was not fully 5 star. The staff are friendly but lacked organisation and training. For example if they served soup no spoon would be provided, you had to request it and then wait. We requested room service, it never arrived. The fuse blew it took till the next day to sort it out.
One other strange thing is that lunch is only served at the beach bar which has about 15 tables which is not nearly enough. You had to wait around or get their early and it was chaotic at times.
We took a pram for the toddler but the hotel complex is not pram or wheelchair friendly, this is a major mistake with the hotel design, too many stairs and steps
There is nothing ugly about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort offers a variety of luxury accommodation in a discrete village design with 20 different villas of 6 or 8 rooms. 158 rooms and suites have beautiful sea views or river views with floor to ceiling French windows, private balconies or verandas. Heritage Le Telfair is a member of Small & Luxury Hotels of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf And Spa Resort
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf Hotel Bel Ombre
- Le Telfair Hotel
- Hotel Le Telfair
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Bel Ombre