Travelocity
Vio.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2019 via mobile

Wonderful old Greek charm in this family owned hotel. A very special place to my extended family, it is situated near to Mytilini town on the coast of the Aegean Sea. The staff was friendly and accommodating all ages in our family, the rooms were clean, and the food was delicious and very affordable. We highly recommend Mytilana Village!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The staff is very kind, the hotel is located in a very nice place near Mytilini with an own beach. The meals are awesome. I loved it very much.The rooms are clean and comfortable. You can feel the calm Greek lifestyle in a fantastic environment. I recommend for everyone.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Fine Designed Hotel in a very good location, close to the city of Mytilini.
Needs some minor restoration.
Breakfast was good.
Personnel [reception, breakfast / restaurant, room cleaning] was very friendly and very helpful.
Rooms, restaurant and all areas very clean.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Mytilana Village was a conundrum for me. It's situated just a few kilometres from Mytilini (a 5 minute drive) and although it is a beach-side hotel it has a long garden between the rooms and the beach that is so full of large trees that, although beautiful, they mostly obscure the room's view to the beach and sea. Having said that, the grounds are beautiful and well taken care of but the whole impression (together with the design of the hotel) reminded me more of a mountain resort than a beach-side one.
The rooms were very clean and had all the necessary amenities including flat-screen tv, small fridge, air-conditioning, good wi-fi reception and really comfortable matresses. My room had a bath-tub and I prefer it to shower stalls so it was definottely a plus for me. The staff was really kind, efficient and always available and the response I got to my one and only request was immediate and completely satisfactory. There is a biggish pool at the center of the compound and it was very clean.
The breakfast buffet was very nicely appointed, with both continental and english breakfast possibilities and a definite plus was that everything you eat or drink is free (some hotels in Greece offer only filter coffe for free and one has to pay extra for any other type of coffe) and served with a smile.
My only gripe with the hotel is the rather dated bathroom fixtures. Everything worked but it looked old and worn.
A small scale renovation would make this a perfect hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Very special place, timeless, breakfast amazing, smiley staff, waterside like a dream, rooms well decorated, if you like wood feeling , antiques this is your place, pool is good size, surrounded with nature, very close to town, I went to dinner at night, driving 8 km. I will definitely come back.

Date of stay: October 2017