The location for the Majestic View is just enough out of town you feel removed from the small town but close enough to drive or catch the convenient shuttle into town for exploring or meals. We stayed five days and had two adjoining rooms with a door between so the kids could have one and we could have the other. The facilities were in great condition, the front desk was helpful with suggestions, and the town magazine lays out all the restaurants and menus. We all enjoyed it and have suggested to a few other friends they visit as well. Although the on-site restaurant was good, a little less fancy menu and lower prices would have provided a little more value - we ate there once and found better value in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah