We would stay at this bed and breakfast again if we got the chance to go to Zion a second time. It was close to Zion and had great mountain views from the balcony. We stayed in the Narrows which was smaller but big enough with a temperpedic bed and had a great sunrise and sunset balcony to see the mountains. It was relaxing. There also was a double shower in the bathroom. The breakfast had french pressed coffee and juice. One morning we had waffles and the next was toast and eggs. They were both delicious.The hosts were gracious. The Spotted Dog was a great place to eat and so was the Whiptail The decor inside the B&B was welcoming. You can't go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast is located next to Zion National Park, which has a myriad of deep sandstone canyons extending over 30 miles while covering 229 square miles. The canyons in Zion were named by early Mormon settlers, and many of the formations in the park have biblical names. The park was established in 1909 as Mukuntuweap National Monument and expanded in 1919 to Zion National Park. The park is composed mostly of sandstone stained by the oxidizing of iron in the rock. Zion National Park with its many canyons contains 75 species of mammals, 271 species of birds, 32 species of reptiles and amphibians, and 8 species of fish in the streams and rivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Canyon b&b
- Zion Canyon Hotel Springdale
- Zion Canyon Bed And Breakfast Springdale, Utah