“Did not disappoint”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bungalow
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kswelltra...
Melbourne, Australia
“Did not disappoint”
Reviewed 23 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

I knew before I even stayed at the house that I would not be disappointed. Ansley, one of the owners went above and beyond, on soo many occassions for me and my family, before I had even arrived on American soil. We were 2 adults and 2 children and had we had more people staying there would still have been plenty of room. Both the house and kitchen were well equiped, with the outdoor fire place and spa being a bonus that proved to be one of the highlights. The owners have clearly gone to a lot of effort in their renovation to make the place comfortable for guests.

We deliberately chose not to stay at Yosemite and we were aware that it would take 45 minutes to get there. The drive to get there is a very easy and very pretty drive, so not difficult to do. Ansley warned us that the drive is a little windey, so I was prepared with travel sickness medication, but by Australian standards, this is a very straight drive and they were not required. I did not regret not staying in the park and would definietly stay here again if the opportunity arose. This house was the highlight on over 10 different stops around Western USA.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spa and fireplace
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing