This hotel needs nothing done to it. It is perfect as it is. The staff are a delight...enthusiastic and involved. We doubled our entended stay and could have doubled that again, if we had had the time. My only complaint would be that some of the towels were in need of replacement, but that would be the only one. The beakfast buffet was superb, but on our last day, we ordered from the breakfast menu. My husband chose the steak and eggs, which he was still salivating over many hours after we left. I hopefully look forward to going back one day. It was a perfect stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park