Hampton Inn Seneca Falls(Seneca Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 429
US$ 276
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboutique hotelfront deskhigh ceilingshardwood floorsbar and restaurantfinger lakesqueen suitecontinental breakfaststreet noisekeurig coffee makerbeautiful hotelsconesgreat dinnerscallopswomen's rightsyogurthistoric building
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a lucky find. Right in the heart of Seneca Falls this century old hotel is in walking distance from all the local historical attractions.

We stayed in a Queen Suite. For being so affordable there is no skimping out on luxury. High ceilings, hardwood floors with well placed rugs, classic yet modern tiling in the washroom, tastefully decorated, and nearly floor to ceiling length windows that overlook the downtown area or Women’s historic park (depending on what side you stay on). This is easily the best for value hotel I have ever stayed in.

The restaurant on the first level was excellent. I ordered the Chicken French and my partner ordered the Pulled Chicken Sandwich. Both were great. Hand cut French fries were tasty. My chicken was perfectly cooked and lightly breaded. I even appreciated the homemade cornbread croutons in the salad.

Even if you aren’t staying in the hotel I can definitely recommend the restaurant.

We don’t make it to New York very often, but next time we head this way we will definitely be staying again.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Went to the Gould Hotel for all you can eat Crab Legs but after 1 serving for 9 people they ran out of Crab Legs. They were very very sorry and tried to make it up with 2 plates of
Scallops and some small warm shrimp.
Though my heart went out to the entire staff which was apologetic as people walked out and one an caused a disturbance in the dinning room . Though our reservation was for 7:15 pm, and more Crab finally was brought out we did not leave till 10:30pm. The Crab was good but all the people that walked out were comped we paid our bill and left
Great tips . Our hearts did go out to the management.
The next day the management called and apologized and offered preferential seating at the next Crab night. I thing a nice touch would of been offering a discount on our next meal. All in all it is a great place to eat.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Billy W, General Manager at The Gould Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are all very sorry that we did not meet everyones expectations and we did reach out to everyone to let them know they would have first chance at the next seating and there would be a discounted price. Please feel free to reach out to me at the Hotel so I can discuss with you the details further.
315-712-4000. Please have them page me.
Best Regards,
Billy Weston

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We came up for a concert at the Del Lago and decided to stay in the area overnight. The Gould Hotel is charming-a historic hotel but with just the right updates to make it comfortable and inviting. Friendly staff, comfy beds, clean rooms and newer furnishings will bring us back again. A great find in Seneca Falls!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hottoglobetrot
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I have heard many people talk about how good the crab night is. So I decided to go with my family on Feb. 22. We were all so excited but my husband had to travel for business and missed it and he was sad. Because we had good time there.
First comes salad after drinks were been ordered, 2nd plate is lots crab legs, corn on the cob and potato.
Server is well trained since they have crab night every month, she served 2nd plate of crab legs after seeing our plates almost done, but mine. But only come with crab legs, corn and potatoes only served one time.
My husband is planning to go to their new Seafood Fest in March to cover from his miss crab legs night!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We chose to stay at the Gould Hotel instead of the casino; what an excellent decision on our part! Immediately upon entering, we were greeted warmly and the General Manager started a sincere conversation as he ushered us to the elevator.

The design and feel of the place is roaring 20's, with branded decor and flavor. We felt special, much more than a typical holiday inn/Hilton type of stay. Plush, posh, perfection.

Our room was spotless, decor was posh, mattress a firm cloud of heaven and the shower simple yet sophisticated with the rain shower head.

We had an amazing dinner in the restaurant- one of the largest fish fries we have seen, and the crab stuffed halibut was beautiful in presentation. Prices reasonable, and we enjoyed listening to someone play the piano in the lobby.

During our dinner, the GM stopped by our table to check on our experience, and again offered his assistance should we need anything. The shuttle back and forth to the casino was clean, entertaining, and punctual.

Upon returning, the hotel bar was buzzing with sounds of great music and laughter. Continental breakfast was heavy on the carbohydrates, but hey, if that's the only complaint I can make then it sounds like a winner.

We will definitely return, and will recommend the Gould to any and all of our friends looking for a trip to Seneca Falls or Del Lago.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple