“I love the Gyro”

Skorpios Maggio's Family Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 189 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I love the gyro here. My husband loves the rice pudding and moussaka. The place is very clean and the staff is friendly. Don't miss the baklava.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Go there. Inexpensive little "home town" cafe. Lunch menu is very good and well prepared. Burgers, subs, fries...chicken noodle soup. Try em all. Owner is cheerful and happy to have you.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

My wife and stumbled onto this place after visiting the jeweler across the street. Even though it is a simple "order at the counter" restaurant, the service is great. After ordering, they brought the gyro platters to our table, and what gyros they were. Very reasonably priced, full of great gyro meat, and overall, just delicious.

The first time we visited, the owner came around with small baklavas for everyone in the restaurant. A very nice, and unexpected treat.

I returned by myself a few months later and found the food to be every bit as great as I had remembered. I'm looking forward to returning....

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Some of the best chicken in Nova. I always get with green beans and spinach rice. Local staple for very long time. Been going for 15 years.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

We come here like a few times a month for lunch or dinner. Casual dinning with friendly staff. You just order at the counter and they will bring you the food. My go-to dishes are roasted chicken (I like quarter dark) or gyro. Their pasta is not bad too. Great portion and good price. Local favorite.