“Excellent Lunch”

Sun, 19/09
20:00
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped here after going to Wind Cave. Lunch was delicious. Best Buffalo Burger on our week long trip in the area. Great, friendly service. Very clean and peaceful dine-in area. Very easy process for giving your order. Food was hot when served. You may have to wait a bit for your food (not too long), but you will be rewarded with a great meal. If was four of us and all of us enjoyed our lunch. The tacos were delicious too.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 10 July 2021

This restaurant is a hidden gem in Hot Springs SD. It's located in the Moccasin Spa. The food was beyond excellent. I had the filet and it was perfect. My husband had the osso buco which he loved. As the restaurant is gluten free the dessert was made with a mint cashew cream that was delightful. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a special meal out in the Black Hills

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

Just a pleasure! Every person we met was kind and sweet and just good. The food was a wonderful part of the experience but the people there were equally as important. The wine choices were good-and I had my share. We ordered the salad and the cheese plate. Do that! Just yummy! My husband is vegetarian so the chef made him up a nice vegetable plate which he quite enjoyed. I had the braise. I would have it again. Just so good. We could not eat dessert as we were stuffed but we took one to go. They took us late and saved an absolutely horrendous day. Rebecca was precious as was Skylar who I believe is somewhat of a right hand man. The servers were beautiful and on top of things. If we ever come back to Hot Springs, we will be certain to schedule it when they are open. Such a blessing to us. It revived our tired souls. Loved it.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

Honestly I was a little disappointed by this place. I went for lunch, so maybe that was the problem. But the menu is super boring. I tried the chicken, the burger and a salad. Really pretty standard stuff here. I am glad they are doing well, but I expected more.

With that said, I understand they are probably very busy right now and don’t have a lot of time or energy to focus on lunch. But if you’re going to be open do you need to bring your a game at every seating. I would rather see her do one item a day very well than a menu of five fairly boring dishes.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 28 May 2021

So Many Flavors! I new I wanted to try the food here, so I made reservations. WOW!!!!! I can't put into words how mouth watering our meals were!!! Thank You, Chef Rebecca Christensen. You Rock Ma'am!!!

Date of visit: May 2021