3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$190
View deal
Booking.com$190
Hotels.com$190
Priceline$190
Travelocity$190
FindHotel$190
Destinia.com$198
All reviews valet service whirlpool tub beautiful hotel diamond member bed was comfortable nice room downtown hotel hotel bar valet parking would stay again reds game dillon khadijah jones fireplace garage museum
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed here one night for a Reds game. It’s walking distance to GABP. There are restaurants and bars also in walking distance. There is a Walgreens down the block.

The staff was friendly. Our room was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Aspasia Makris, Guest Services / Front Office at The Cincinnatian Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2022

Thank you so much for your rating and feedback! We are delighted to see that you enjoyed our hotel and that it was a great location for you. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2022 via mobile

Very clean and quiet. King room has nice dressing area with separate large tub/shower. Good location for Taste of Cincinnati or Reds game. Kidds Coffee shop in lobby has very good specialty coffees, breakfast sandwiches, and bakery goods. Valet parking available.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Amr Baker, General Manager at The Cincinnatian Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and rating, we were delighted to have you staying with us.

Have an excellent day..

Reviewed 19 May 2022 via mobile

I have stayed at The Cincinnatian multiple times pre-2020 and was always very happy with the hotel‘s service.

Coming back in 2022, I was unfortunately very dissatisfied - Covid is still taken as an excuse to not provide services. Not only was my room not cleaned regularly during my stay - in spite of my explocit request to do so - the staff seemed genuinely surprised at my complaint. This is (or was ?) a 4-star hotel, and clearly still is charging 4-star prices, so I guess I should be able to expect a service level above that one of a youth hostel …

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2022

The hotel was underwhelming, considering the price point and prestige of the property. Rooms were noisy (hallway noise, AC kicking on/off)). Towels were missing. No view (brick wall across the street).
The room itself was comfortable

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Reviewed 21 April 2022

My husband and I were in town for Red's opening day. I was very happy that this hotel offered valet parking. The two valets we encountered were awesome: Brian and Riley. Our room was nice and clean. Our view from the room was looking into the atrium. We were only provided one complete set of towels, which I thought was a little strange. There was a Keurig coffee machine in the room, but only 2 regular pods. I realize we could have called the front desk to ask for additional items, but we weren't in the room that much. It's a nice location and within walking distance of a lot of attractions. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2022
Amr Baker, General Manager at The Cincinnatian Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2022

Thanks for your feedback and rating. I am so glad we were able to be a reason for you having a great stay.

Have an excellent day.