Lowest prices for your stay
$190
$190
Vio.com
$174
Priceline$190
Hotels.com$190
Lol.travel$231
3,376 results
All reviews art deco historic hotel the palm court junior suite rooms are small fountain square valet parking convention center within walking distance ohio river downtown area reds game lobby conference brunch gym era
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2022

This is the creepiest hotel I have ever been in. I checked out minutes into a 5 night booking. When I tell you it was creepy it was hair on the back of your next raising creepy. The front desk person didn’t seem surprised and like it was a normal occurrence.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank paul4315
Reviewed 14 October 2022

This was one of my most unhappy hotel experiences. Although the location is excellent and the building is historic, everything seemed “off “ during my stay. My GPS brought me to the correct address, but the address they use is not the main entrance. There is no doorman or valet attendant at this entrance. You park on a busy street, take the elevator to the lobby floor, and check in. You then have to go back to your car and drive to the valet parking entrance which is several blocks away (I was told to make 5 left turns to get there). The front desk staff was indifferent on a good day and outright nasty on a bad day. The rooms are small but clean. Everything in the hotel, except for the lobby, looks tired. The carpet is worn and the towels were thin. The elevators worked well and there were no long waits. Room cleaning was non existent, even if you asked for it. Phone calls were not answered.

All this might be acceptable if the rates were lower than other downtown hotels, but they are not. My advice— stay somewhere else.

1  Thank GEOHCleveland_OH
Reviewed 11 October 2022

My son and i were on a business trip and stayed at the Hilton Netherlands Hotel in Cincinnati from the 1st Oct to 7th Oct for 6 nights. I am an exporter to leading MNCs and travel every month either overseas or locally in India. This was one of our first trips after COVID and an extensive one as we stayed at the Hilton in NYC too.
There was no Housekeeping for 5 days inspite of appointments of informing the Front Desk and Housekeeping everyday. Towels were not changed, nor the linen nor the trash taken out. I started using the Hilton again thinking it may have improved after the COVID situation but you have reached ROCK-BOTTOM. i was also promised a discount at Check-out which never came!! this is disgusting behaviour from such a reputed Brand and you have lost considerable business not only from me, but from all my colleagues, friends and business associates. The worst hotel experience in my 30 years of travel in spite of being a Hilton Honors Member. I am a Gold Member at other hotel chains who value my stay considerably more than the way we were treated in this Hilton Hotel!
Disgustingly,
Jaidev

Reviewed 10 October 2022

Staff were tired, seemed burned out. Room extremely small, basic, uncomfortable, very loud HVAC unit. Asked for no feather down bedding due to allergies but it was not done. Tried to call front desk but no answer. Kitchen closed at 9pm, no room service available. $16 cocktails in the bar. Prices very high for the value all around.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 9 October 2022

This is one of the most beautiful hotels that you will ever see. If you like or love Art Deco, this is a must! It is meticulously maintained. Make sure you take time out to grab a drink or a snack from the bar. It is truly a work of art. The live music on the weekends is classy and loud enough to hear, but quiet enough to maintain good conversation with your group. The only snag was the front desk staff. I’m not sure if Steve was new, but he was certainly not in keeping with the Hilton standards.

Room tip: Get to the bar early to grab that drink. It fills up fast!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple